Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sanaya complains that Barun has taken her coffee (Page 3)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

All the SBS/SBB segments are so damn amazing. They never fail to get a smile on my face. Smile

Yeah you end up smiling like a cheshire cat Big smile And these guys are so funnily cute offf-screen.. Did you notice Sanaya's hindi? LOL so cute she is.. LOL

HAHA They are amazingly funny. I can't help but smile seeing them having so much fun and the best part is that they are so damn comfortable with each other. Everybody <3 
The IPK set looks like a circus filled with a cluster of jokers. I would love to be there at least for a day. They have so much fun and I wanna experience it once. I won't mind even if cvs take me as HP's or OP's wife/love interest but just let me be there LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeOmaRamdassabracadabra

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

All the SBS/SBB segments are so damn amazing. They never fail to get a smile on my face. Smile

Yeah you end up smiling like a cheshire cat Big smile And these guys are so funnily cute offf-screen.. Did you notice Sanaya's hindi? LOL so cute she is.. LOL

HAHA They are amazingly funny. I can't help but smile seeing them having so much fun and the best part is that they are so damn comfortable with each other. Everybody <3 
The IPK set looks like a circus filled with a cluster of jokers. I would love to be there at least for a day. They have so much fun and I wanna experience it once. I won't mind even if cvs take me as HP's or OP's wife/love interest but just let me be there LOL ROFL

Oh you bet! They have such masti right from the oldies to the all the yuppies LOL Abha Parmar is damn funny man.. Comfort level is what makes this team unique.. No wonder the scenes come out that much more natural..  I wish we could go there and be a  part of that fun filled environment.. HP's wife! ROFL  Hope the cv's, Akshay or Karan are reading this Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahana-

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -EndlessSmile-

lol dey were soo cute in dis seg!

YUpp Big smile  That dinka chika dance has been picturized on Sanaya and Barun so much.. i don't think they used it for any other actor so much in SBS..
sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Tfs!

abracadabra

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Lol! Thanks for sharing!Big smile

abracadabra

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Oh you bet! They have such masti right from the oldies to the all the yuppies LOL Abha Parmar is damn funny man.. Comfort level is what makes this team unique.. No wonder the scenes come out that much more natural..  I wish we could go there and be a  part of that fun filled environment.. HP's wife! ROFL  Hope the cv's, Akshay or Karan are reading this Wink

I know right? Everybody has fun over there. No matter how old they are. The masti is as common on the sets as corruption in india lol. And they never hesitate to pull each other's leg, they are so damn honest, they even make fun of themselves and have no issues talking about issues that might be slightly uncomfortable LOL
And whenever I see Baruna and Sanaya giving a shot, these two seem to be always laughing. Have never seen them being serious or anything. They always have a reason to laugh and I love that <3 
HAHAHAH Noo I hope no one takes my request of being HP/OP's wife seriously. Haan but perhaps someone who can flirt with Arnav and you know? Wink
LOLz or just introduce me as a new relative of mami. I promise I will make sure that no one disturbs Arhi whilst they are Ahem ahem Wink ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeabracadabra

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
So cute

abracadabra

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

I know right? Everybody has fun over there. No matter how old they are. The masti is as common on the sets as corruption in india lol. And they never hesitate to pull each other's leg, they are so damn honest, they even make fun of themselves and have no issues talking about issues that might be slightly uncomfortable LOL
And whenever I see Baruna and Sanaya giving a shot, these two seem to be always laughing. Have never seen them being serious or anything. They always have a reason to laugh and I love that <3 
HAHAHAH Noo I hope no one takes my request of being HP/OP's wife seriously. Haan but perhaps someone who can flirt with Arnav and you know? Wink
LOLz or just introduce me as a new relative of mami. I promise I will make sure that no one disturbs Arhi whilst they are Ahem ahem Wink ROFL

That's their strength - Comfort to do anything and still not go home feeling bad.. They have fun and know its for fun! They laugh so much whlist doing scenes and i'm sure they give feedback and advices  while doing scenes..Which is why we drool so much..

maybe they can introduce you as the Mami's daughter who'll take her class for being such a bada** to her bahus.. What say? WinkLOL  See ..who knew NK would be Maami's relative? he is all foreeen returned .. Ruwa nikal raha hai ..hahaah..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeAahana-

Go to top