India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Reason behind cofession

secondlife Senior Member
secondlife
secondlife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Guys,after d ME i was sooo restless n doubts came in my mind that "r d CV's planning to twist d tale??!!!!!!! "

but then i read posts from u guys n realized that ME was abt Manvi's dilemma ,they never hinted her confession.

N I remembered d most imp thing-well, Virat said to Jeevi that he'll go away from Manvi's life forever if he fails in these 7 days. That's it.CV's r not so stupid to do that .so Confession will surely happen.Smile

Isn't it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mizznaSeema1987Shona1907Syed695

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Usually, in ME nothing is happened crucial...hence, i think J will call M n again will make understanding to M..for this reason M will change her mind n go to Virat for confession her love..now lets wait n watch.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secondlifeShona1907

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
To be honest i never thought tat way... Bt now i feel u r ryt... Anyways i wanted da 7days of confession to go smooth n Manvi finally confessing aftr clearing out all her doubts... So i guess da ME was Manvi's doubt clearng session wid jeevi also approving virman luv n telling her to go for it... Unless dis swamini enters n ruins thngs... I read articles saying tat swamini will also agree wid virman luv so i guess den manu will freely confess her luv widout hesitation or doubts... Well we can jst wait untill den:) nice post btw...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secondlife

virman95 Groupbie
virman95
virman95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
agree wid u

secondlife

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
in tellychakar article she said that she doesnt knw that Manvi is going accept she loves virat

secondlife

secondlife Senior Member
secondlife
secondlife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Usually, in ME nothing is happened crucial...hence, i think J will call M n again will make understanding to M..for this reason M will change her mind n go to Virat for confession her love..now lets wait n watch.  

ya, u r right  yaar.even i was thinking same abt Jeevi's call.Lets hope for d best.
secondlife Senior Member
secondlife
secondlife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

To be honest i never thought tat way... Bt now i feel u r ryt... Anyways i wanted da 7days of confession to go smooth n Manvi finally confessing aftr clearing out all her doubts... So i guess da ME was Manvi's doubt clearng session wid jeevi also approving virman luv n telling her to go for it... Unless dis swamini enters n ruins thngs... I read articles saying tat swamini will also agree wid virman luv so i guess den manu will freely confess her luv widout hesitation or doubts... Well we can jst wait untill den:) nice post btw...

thankx dear.Winkwaiting for d best.But ye intezaar meri jaan le raha hai yaarDead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top