secondlife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,after d ME i was sooo restless n doubts came in my mind that "r d CV's planning to twist d tale??!!!!!!! "

but then i read posts from u guys n realized that ME was abt Manvi's dilemma ,they never hinted her confession.

N I remembered d most imp thing-well, Virat said to Jeevi that he'll go away from Manvi's life forever if he fails in these 7 days. That's it.CV's r not so stupid to do that .so Confession will surely happen.😊

Isn't it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Usually, in ME nothing is happened crucial...hence, i think J will call M n again will make understanding to M..for this reason M will change her mind n go to Virat for confession her love..now lets wait n watch.  
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
To be honest i never thought tat way... Bt now i feel u r ryt... Anyways i wanted da 7days of confession to go smooth n Manvi finally confessing aftr clearing out all her doubts... So i guess da ME was Manvi's doubt clearng session wid jeevi also approving virman luv n telling her to go for it... Unless dis swamini enters n ruins thngs... I read articles saying tat swamini will also agree wid virman luv so i guess den manu will freely confess her luv widout hesitation or doubts... Well we can jst wait untill den:) nice post btw...
Seema1987 thumbnail
in tellychakar article she said that she doesnt knw that Manvi is going accept she loves virat
secondlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Usually, in ME nothing is happened crucial...hence, i think J will call M n again will make understanding to M..for this reason M will change her mind n go to Virat for confession her love..now lets wait n watch.  

ya, u r right  yaar.even i was thinking same abt Jeevi's call.Lets hope for d best.
secondlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_virman

To be honest i never thought tat way... Bt now i feel u r ryt... Anyways i wanted da 7days of confession to go smooth n Manvi finally confessing aftr clearing out all her doubts... So i guess da ME was Manvi's doubt clearng session wid jeevi also approving virman luv n telling her to go for it... Unless dis swamini enters n ruins thngs... I read articles saying tat swamini will also agree wid virman luv so i guess den manu will freely confess her luv widout hesitation or doubts... Well we can jst wait untill den:) nice post btw...

thankx dear.😉waiting for d best.But ye intezaar meri jaan le raha hai yaar🤢