Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

there is nothing left

hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
since giaa has gone she has taken every thing with her this forum is becoming dull every day the rank was never below 10 now it become below 20 wow im sure soon will not see in the chart also . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so ture... SNS forum is dead...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
show is dead... forum is dead 🤢
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mandy20

show is dead... forum is dead 🤢

without Giaa show n forum both lost his charm... They both never rise again...🤢 Forsure!!! Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

without Giaa show n forum both lost his charm... They both never raise again...🤢 Forsure!!!

i agree, there is nothing interesting to discuss about the show and D anyway 😆🤢
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but we ourselves are visiting and are adding to CM ranking lol...but IF wont add up to TRPs thats good...if it was adding to TRPS i would have not visited SNS forum at all
hana_y thumbnail
that why i said giaa was not only the charm of the show but if also we need her we shall bring her back in miss all beautiful moment spend here .
--HANISA-- thumbnail
well hana without giaa not only the show but if has lost the charm she was the soul in if also 
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, it is a show moving towards a rapid death.  Gina scenes used to drive us crazy, they used to light ip the screen and forum used to go ballistic now overdose of devna scenes and trp actually went lowest ever.  Because devna scenes are awkward, cold and frankly it looks like ahem is molesting a servant in the house.  
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right, all this time I was forcing myself to accept and like the new actress, I seriously want Giaa back