India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

That was Purr-fect!

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Gurmeet and Shampa - That was a WOW performance! Clap I never thought you would deliver that with your hands tied... Yes, it is not a new concept, but what a wonderful execution..Thumbs Up. Shows the hours and days of hard work that has gone behind that.. and also shows how strong a body do Gurmeet and Shampa have that they could do all that with hands tied.. For the first time last week, Gurmeet made me sit up and notice him.. This week - he made me clap at the end of the performance..Clap This was surely a perfect 10 performance.. Star

And the reason I call it Purr-fect - is that both GC and Shampa were looking like Wild Cats in that makeover... Surely Purr-fect LOL

And - for all those who would have noticed my posts earlier.. I am nowhere near a Gurmeet fan... Infact I have heavily criticized him till last week (even with his Leo performance)... Last week was pretty good, but this was superb... Give credit to the guy where it is due.. He was fantastic! Clap

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4youdjyoti3dot3gangimegustajalebiredeye2012-eiya-jenny.-enchanted-NinnzGmMSK_4evergururockss_wallflower_kholitaNxtRockstar..TinkerBellamaneet_forever9aanyakunat-Kash-LeadNitrateMrs.ZSKTheEmpresst_areebTanShi_CrazyLuvChameli_billishubhika124_Darling_Tahitien-moonVarnita.Starktasticpickachu-GayabCat-..AnushaGeet..

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
even i had tears in my eyes ..tears of happiness hw hardwrk guy he is...simply love u Guru ..thxu for the post

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4yougangimaneet_forever9TinkerBellagururockss_wallflower_kholitaVarnita.pickachu

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I have a few hours left before the episode airs. After reading your post, I can't wait to see it! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4yougangigururockss_wallflower_maneet_forever9TinkerBellakholitaTahitien-moonVarnita.TanShi_CrazyLuv

nehaf Newbie
nehaf
nehaf

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
he is d best

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gangikholitagururockssmaneet_forever9TinkerBellaTahitien-moonVarnita.TanShi_CrazyLuv

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Highlight of today's epsiode were Isha & GC's performance...They both r treat to watch Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4yougangi416905ANNMTNinnzGmkholitagururockssNxtRockstar..maneet_forever9TinkerBella-Chandramukhi-TanShi_CrazyLuvTahitien-moonVarnita.pickachux-affy-x

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
That performance was moving and, I could totally read something through the expressions, , but I have to say, I got a little lost with the concept. Can anybody please explain it to me?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gangimaneet_forever9gururocksskholitax-affy-x

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beelte003

That performance was moving and, I could totally read something through the expressions, , but I have to say, I got a little lost with the concept. Can anybody please explain it to me?

Haven't watched it but i think its good vs evil

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gangimaneet_forever9gururocksskholita

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-affy-x

Originally posted by Beelte003

Haven't watched it but i think its good vs evil

It had something to do with 'nasha'.  Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index