comparing 2 situations (Page 4)

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memario

Originally posted by subha2601

Well,frankly and honestly speaking,Manvi is one of da lead characters of da show so she is strong.Anjali is not da lead character so she is shown as weak.LOLIt's simple logic.
In serials,only da main leads r strong and rest all r weak.Dat's what we hv been seeing in every serial.

I am not asking her to be strong just not irritating she literally drowns viewers in her tearsDead
If she becomes strong,she will stop irritating ppl wid her tears.

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Well,frankly and honestly speaking,Manvi is one of da lead characters of da show so she is strong.Anjali is not da lead character so she is shown as weak.LOLIt's simple logic.
In serials,only da main leads r strong and rest all r weak.Dat's what we hv been seeing in every serial.

I am not asking her to be strong just not irritating she literally drowns viewers in her tearsDead

i dont think so coz payal is a weak character too but not this irritating...
khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
them two are totally different characters no comparisions should be made...manvi is shown as happy go lucky character rite from the start whereas anjali was a very soft character...n i think situation is different as well. sooo plzzz guyz don.t compare these two characters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravankhushignaina

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

i dont think so coz payal is a weak character too but not this irritating...
i can say dat payal is stronger dan anjali.she is a practical person.she can understand why akshay is angry wid her.Akshay's anger is also justified as anybody will get angry if he realises dat his wife hid da biggest truth.She is trying her best 2 manofy him and make him understand da circumstances which led her 2 hide da truth.Akshay samajh bhi jata but manorama keeps adding ghee and kerosene in da aag.What sort of a mother is she!She is trying 2 break her son's marriage and not giving a chance 2 payal 2 justify herself.Angry
If payal would hv been weaker like anjali den she too would hv cried buckets and both da ladies would hv created a flood in RM.LOL   
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Comparing is NOT ALLOWED. Read and Follow the forum rules.

Closed.

Go to top