India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

comparing 2 situations (Page 3)

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
So i m not comparing anjali nd manvi i dont even watch ehmmbh regularly just sometimes... i am comparing the situation they r in and how they r responding to them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmDeedeepa1

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahtaby

Originally posted by ajoop

Originally posted by sama0023

1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...
2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 

The way she presented the issue in the post, does not offend anyone. It is so true.. Anjali is just pregnent and she is doing so much over acting!! Manvi is from a different show, but can be a lesson for Anjali Character.  Anjali can learn some positiveness from Manvi. This is what this post says and I agree with this post. I am a big fan of IPKKND and I do not watch Maanvi regularly. But I never miss IPKKND, obviously for Arshi. Still, it is so true, that, Anjali character should be modified a lot, at list by learning from Maanvi character !!

true anji should learn from manviWink
i dont find any points to compare them at alll... i dont know y u think anjali should learn from Manvi. manvi from the first has done soo many things to her sis while anjali has never done anyting to her bro. she has always earned from arnav...tats how she has been treated by arnav. so she s totally used to it. kicking shyam out of RM was the first thing arnav s ever done tat has hurted anjali and she turned back to arnav without thinking tat he has always thought of her happiness...its clear tat from the first anjli was being a princess to her brother and naani and alll. and she s used to it. on the other hand Manvi is living for her sister. she counts her sister first even more than Virat and its all coz the story is for two sisters and their relation ship so. ANJALI IS FEELING JEALOUS OF KHUSHI, she s angree to her bro coz she thinks arnav is replacing her with khushi...while MAANVI FROM FIRST IS A SHADOW TO HER SIS. she has never asked anyting from her sis while all giving her...if payal do somting like anji is doing now, we can compare them at least her first marriage broke coz of khushi somehow...but anjali NOWAY comparison to manvi 

Good Saying.. Anjali n Manvi can't be comparable...but once Anjali claimed her bro is everything in her life...if she remembers it but unknowingly forgets what she had said then Manvi can be ideal role for her learning how to deal with your relative..otherwise, Anjali has no capability to reach near of Manvi's personality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Anjali is a  headache to watch on screen these days I only have her for two weeks on my screen and yet I'm already suffering. I wouldn't even compare her to the great Manvi.

dear u got her wrong she is not comparing the character thats a sin
she is trying to compare the reaction of the situation
manvi is doing a great job in her reacting & anjali is doing a great job to drive the audience away

Edited by Harshitha - 22 July 2012 at 1:42pm

Audrey.h.

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...
2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 
 again i m only comparing the way these two ladies respond to their situations NOT the characters...if its inappropriate the mods can close the topic.
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
please lets not compare actors
ipkknd cast are unique and besttt than anybody

ravankhushi

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Highly Agree LOL
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Well,frankly and honestly speaking,Manvi is one of da lead characters of da show so she is strong.Anjali is not da lead character so she is shown as weak.LOLIt's simple logic.
In serials,only da main leads r strong and rest all r weak.Dat's what we hv been seeing in every serial.

Edited by subha2601 - 22 July 2012 at 1:52pm
Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Well,frankly and honestly speaking,Manvi is one of da lead characters of da show so she is strong.Anjali is not da lead character so she is shown as weak.LOLIt's simple logic.
In serials,only da main leads r strong and rest all r weak.Dat's what we hv been seeing in every serial.

I am not asking her to be strong just not irritating she literally drowns viewers in her tearsDead

Go to top