Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

comparing 2 situations (Page 2)

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hade

Originally posted by memario

Manvi in ehmmbh has cancer and she doesnt faint all over the place while our poojali on the other hand is Pregnant for Gods sake! nd she acts like a cancer afflicted patient... maybe they could switch roles seriously! LOL

Anjali is pregnant and is also under-going major turmoil in her life and is very depressed. And these things do happen during depression. Anjali is mentally very disturbed and stressed.

Maanvi is happy-go-lucky person. She deals with her problems differently. So you cannot compare. Your mental strength and how you tend to look at problems will help you deal with them differently. 

In our case, Anjali is very weak and she is in a major depression state. So its normal.

i have  a psychiatrist in my family nd well he was kinda sitting wid me a few days ago while i was watching ippknd nd i asked him whether the way anjali was fainting nd all is normal wen ur depressed nd he said no it doesnt nd for those to whom this happens have to be shifted to hospitals they arent really alowed to roam around...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-Tulips-

Arma Newbie
Arma
Arma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
OMG I said the same thing to my SIL after watching Friday's episode. I don't watch EHMMBH regularly but love Manvi's character. Anjali's characterisation should be justified more.

Edited by Arma - 22 July 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Audrey.h..x-bumblebee-x.OmNaMaSteOm

sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I dont follow EHMMBH, but just watch it randomly. Manvi and Anjali are completely opposite characters. Manvi is very strong willed. I guess in some recent episodes she kinda tells her sister not to ignore her responsibilities toward her husband and inlaws. So we just cannot relate the two characters.
Regd the fainting sessions, Im damn sure nothing of that sort happens during pregnancy (atleast in the 2nd trimester) and they do not take too many pills either. Infact pregnant women are adviced not to take too many tablets, but we see our Anji popping pills whenever she comes on screen. CVs need to buck up on the Anji factor. Confused

ravankhushi-Tulips-

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
anjali means disturbing & manvi is like a fresh breath in the air
this the difference
good topic

i watch both the serials i can tell the difference

Edited by Harshitha - 22 July 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravankhushi

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajoop

Originally posted by sama0023

Originally posted by farahtaby

1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...
2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 

The way she presented the issue in the post, does not offend anyone. It is so true.. Anjali is just pregnent and she is doing so much over acting!! Manvi is from a different show, but can be a lesson for Anjali Character.  Anjali can learn some positiveness from Manvi. This is what this post says and I agree with this post. I am a big fan of IPKKND and I do not watch Maanvi regularly. But I never miss IPKKND, obviously for Arshi. Still, it is so true, that, Anjali character should be modified a lot, at list by learning from Maanvi character !!

true anji should learn from manviWink
i dont find any points to compare them at alll... i dont know y u think anjali should learn from Manvi. manvi from the first has done soo many things to her sis while anjali has never done anyting to her bro. she has always earned from arnav...tats how she has been treated by arnav. so she s totally used to it. kicking shyam out of RM was the first thing arnav s ever done tat has hurted anjali and she turned back to arnav without thinking tat he has always thought of her happiness...its clear tat from the first anjli was being a princess to her brother and naani and alll. and she s used to it. on the other hand Manvi is living for her sister. she counts her sister first even more than Virat and its all coz the story is for two sisters and their relation ship so. ANJALI IS FEELING JEALOUS OF KHUSHI, she s angree to her bro coz she thinks arnav is replacing her with khushi...while MAANVI FROM FIRST IS A SHADOW TO HER SIS. she has never asked anyting from her sis while all giving her...if payal do somting like anji is doing now, we can compare them at least her first marriage broke coz of khushi somehow...but anjali NOWAY comparison to manvi 

ILTHBEB

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegal1224

I dont follow EHMMBH, but just watch it randomly. Manvi and Anjali are completely opposite characters. Manvi is very strong willed. I guess in some recent episodes she kinda tells her sister not to ignore her responsibilities toward her husband and inlaws. So we just cannot relate the two characters.
Regd the fainting sessions, Im damn sure nothing of that sort happens during pregnancy (atleast in the 2nd trimester) and they do not take too many pills either. Infact pregnant women are adviced not to take too many tablets, but we see our Anji popping pills whenever she comes on screen. CVs need to buck up on the Anji factor. Confused

i think she s taking vitamins. as its always recommended from doctors. even for healthy moms are always multi vitamins

Edited by farahtaby - 22 July 2012 at 1:22pm
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hade

Originally posted by memario

Manvi in ehmmbh has cancer and she doesnt faint all over the place while our poojali on the other hand is Pregnant for Gods sake! nd she acts like a cancer afflicted patient... maybe they could switch roles seriously! LOL

Anjali is pregnant and is also under-going major turmoil in her life and is very depressed. And these things do happen during depression. Anjali is mentally very disturbed and stressed.

Maanvi is happy-go-lucky person. She deals with her problems differently. So you cannot compare. Your mental strength and how you tend to look at problems will help you deal with them differently. 

In our case, Anjali is very weak and she is in a major depression state. So its normal.

Can u tell me a gal who is understanding her life has no guarantee, more than it anything can be shocked matter in anyone's life? I m not here precising Manvi's character but the way she is managing her mental situation, its ofcourse admirable...n Anjali should learn from her role how to deal with your surrounding ppl in worse situation...so, where is problem if Anjali learns good thing from another character??Confused 

Audrey.h.OmNaMaSteOm

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Anjali is a  headache to watch on screen these days I only have her for two weeks on my screen and yet I'm already suffering. I wouldn't even compare her to the great Manvi.

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top