comparing 2 situations

Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Manvi in ehmmbh has cancer and she doesnt faint all over the place while our poojali on the other hand is Pregnant for Gods sake! nd she acts like a cancer afflicted patient... maybe they could switch roles seriously! πŸ˜† Edited by memario - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravankhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...
2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farahtaby

1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...

2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 

The way she presented the issue in the post, does not offend anyone. It is so true.. Anjali is just pregnent and she is doing so much over acting!! Manvi is from a different show, but can be a lesson for Anjali Character.  Anjali can learn some positiveness from Manvi. This is what this post says and I agree with this post. I am a big fan of IPKKND and I do not watch Maanvi regularly. But I never miss IPKKND, obviously for Arshi. Still, it is so true, that, Anjali character should be modified a lot, at list by learning from Maanvi character !!
Edited by sama0023 - 11 years ago
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sama0023

The way she presented the issue in the post, does not offend anyone. It is so true.. Anjali is just pregnent and she is doing so much over acting!! Manvi is from a different show, but can be a lesson for Anjali Character.  Anjali can learn some positiveness from Manvi. This is what this post says and I agree with this post. I am a big fan of IPKKND and I do not watch Maanvi regularly. But I never miss IPKKND, obviously for Arshi. Still, it is so true, that, Anjali character should be modified a lot, at list by learning from Maanvi character !!

true anji should learn from manviπŸ˜‰
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I get headache with the thought of Anjali. She is really a ruined character
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: memario

Manvi in ehmmbh has cancer and she doesnt faint all over the place while our poojali on the other hand is Pregnant for Gods sake! nd she acts like a cancer afflicted patient... maybe they could switch roles seriously! πŸ˜†

Anjali is pregnant and is also under-going major turmoil in her life and is very depressed. And these things do happen during depression. Anjali is mentally very disturbed and stressed.

Maanvi is happy-go-lucky person. She deals with her problems differently. So you cannot compare. Your mental strength and how you tend to look at problems will help you deal with them differently. 

In our case, Anjali is very weak and she is in a major depression state. So its normal.
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hade

Anjali is pregnant and is also under-going major turmoil in her life and is very depressed. And these things do happen during depression. Anjali is mentally very disturbed and stressed.

Maanvi is happy-go-lucky person. She deals with her problems differently. So you cannot compare. Your mental strength and how you tend to look at problems will help you deal with them differently. 

In our case, Anjali is very weak and she is in a major depression state. So its normal.

i have  a psychiatrist in my family nd well he was kinda sitting wid me a few days ago while i was watching ippknd nd i asked him whether the way anjali was fainting nd all is normal wen ur depressed nd he said no it doesnt nd for those to whom this happens have to be shifted to hospitals they arent really alowed to roam around...
Arma thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG I said the same thing to my SIL after watching Friday's episode. I don't watch EHMMBH regularly but love Manvi's character. Anjali's characterisation should be justified more.
Edited by Arma - 11 years ago
sunshinegal1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont follow EHMMBH, but just watch it randomly. Manvi and Anjali are completely opposite characters. Manvi is very strong willed. I guess in some recent episodes she kinda tells her sister not to ignore her responsibilities toward her husband and inlaws. So we just cannot relate the two characters.
Regd the fainting sessions, Im damn sure nothing of that sort happens during pregnancy (atleast in the 2nd trimester) and they do not take too many pills either. Infact pregnant women are adviced not to take too many tablets, but we see our Anji popping pills whenever she comes on screen. CVs need to buck up on the Anji factor. πŸ˜•

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anjali means disturbing & manvi is like a fresh breath in the air
this the difference
good topic

i watch both the serials i can tell the difference

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago