India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

comparing 2 situations

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Manvi in ehmmbh has cancer and she doesnt faint all over the place while our poojali on the other hand is Pregnant for Gods sake! nd she acts like a cancer afflicted patient... maybe they could switch roles seriously! LOL

Edited by memario - 22 July 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zszsArnavKhushiLovearnavkhushi111nina-locatomndjerryCrystal_Ice90priyankaaaadhirainotacrimetolove-Rimsha-sizzlessana_sugarbunArnavKhushijodiDrModellazybluesOmNaMaSteOmajooppieryroseGodhuliLogon.Brooke.ILTHBEB

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseGodhuliLogon

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...
2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hellolol123ShamrozSaysErika1arshi_karishDeedeepa1GodhuliLogon-Tulips-

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahtaby

1. dear u have to read the forum policy...members are not allowed to bring any other charachter out of IPKKND to its forum...
2. characters doesnt have to be the same since this is iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon and that is ek hazaaroon mein mere BEHNA hai. so there s no way we  can compare them. 

The way she presented the issue in the post, does not offend anyone. It is so true.. Anjali is just pregnent and she is doing so much over acting!! Manvi is from a different show, but can be a lesson for Anjali Character.  Anjali can learn some positiveness from Manvi. This is what this post says and I agree with this post. I am a big fan of IPKKND and I do not watch Maanvi regularly. But I never miss IPKKND, obviously for Arshi. Still, it is so true, that, Anjali character should be modified a lot, at list by learning from Maanvi character !!

Edited by sama0023 - 22 July 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveblackdice1001priyankaaArnavKhushijodiSanzBarbielazybluesOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.ajoop.x-bumblebee-x.GodhuliLogonILTHBEB

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sama0023

Originally posted by farahtaby

The way she presented the issue in the post, does not offend anyone. It is so true.. Anjali is just pregnent and she is doing so much over acting!! Manvi is from a different show, but can be a lesson for Anjali Character.  Anjali can learn some positiveness from Manvi. This is what this post says and I agree with this post. I am a big fan of IPKKND and I do not watch Maanvi regularly. But I never miss IPKKND, obviously for Arshi. Still, it is so true, that, Anjali character should be modified a lot, at list by learning from Maanvi character !!

true anji should learn from manviWink
priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I get headache with the thought of Anjali. She is really a ruined character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memario

Manvi in ehmmbh has cancer and she doesnt faint all over the place while our poojali on the other hand is Pregnant for Gods sake! nd she acts like a cancer afflicted patient... maybe they could switch roles seriously! LOL

Anjali is pregnant and is also under-going major turmoil in her life and is very depressed. And these things do happen during depression. Anjali is mentally very disturbed and stressed.

Maanvi is happy-go-lucky person. She deals with her problems differently. So you cannot compare. Your mental strength and how you tend to look at problems will help you deal with them differently. 

In our case, Anjali is very weak and she is in a major depression state. So its normal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravankhushiShamrozSays-Mistletoe--Gan--Tulips-

SanayaFlawless IF-Sizzlerz
SanayaFlawless
SanayaFlawless

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Go to top