Episode 854: Khatre Mein CID Officer- II (28/7/12) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Purvi was there Asto...she did  mountaineering with Daya while going down the cliff with ropes didn't she?

( It reminded me of Man on the bus)

ohh yeah ๐Ÿ˜† I skipped that part.. I actually saw the case in parts...here and there... was totally not interested in watching case where the team cries...
was ROMA entered as an Officer in CID???๐Ÿ˜•
I think She was a Trainee na...๐Ÿค”
Yes.. she was a Trainee CID officer. 
Originally posted by Assassinator

Yes.. she was a Trainee CID officer. 

But She was a Trainee na, might be after Training she will Post to Other city.. (if she alive๐Ÿ˜†)
but usay Officer kehna bina Post kay, kuch ODD nahi hay kya...  ๐Ÿ˜•
now that this roma lady is dead can vivek come back??
As Roma is dead
Can hope for Vivek's re-entry ๐Ÿ˜ŠFingers crossed...
Originally posted by Bhavanab

This case should be named as Kissa Gaadiyon ka ..
Kitni gaadiyyan hai ismein .. I'm getting confused with the case !! Who's what .. kya chal raha hai !! Uff ..

BTW Abhijeet called Shreya as Jahnvi(her real name) by mistake in a scene :P when they were in their way .. mistake ?? Or is she the future Freddy sir who's name was changed 3 times ;)

I had written this while doing the wu. But changed it in wu as I remembered her name to be Shreya. For a moment I was taken aback by this. Then I thought I heard it wrong. Could not check it on You Tube as I was catering to a battallion of relatives at my place๐Ÿ˜Š

vaisey since when did the polic edepartment take in trainee staff especially officers? they pass out as officers and are posted.Oh! well chodo FW is as always giving its version of life.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mallikaBalu - 11 years ago