India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

How Did Richa Know Abt Siddhi's Delivery

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
yaar after watching the promo...i am confused and alot of answers are arising in my mind...n the main one is...how did the devil knows that siddhi is delivering...i mean siddhi is in labour pain...what was she doing in jail...she already successfully separated SiNal...n like she wanted...siddhi is in jail for no crime...kunal is alone outside n siddhi is in jail...what was she doing in jail...why was she visiting siddhi...what she wanted from siddhi...all this questions were arising in my mind...

what more does richa wants from siddhi...why is she hell bent on making siddhi's life a hell...why separated a mother from her new-born kid...siddhi promised her that she will not come back in kunal's life...why she separated siddhi from her elder son...n why she wanted to kill SiNal's elder son...thank god she didn't know abt SiNal's younger son...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hi

mages, she must have spyed on siddhi or told her goons to keep telling her where she is etc

in e24 seg sonia said witcha wants to kill sinal's baby bec she thinks that will end all ways of kunal going back to siddhi, 

doesnt look like kunal will get his elder son, bec witcha may run away with it, or try to kill it and someone else will save it. 

norzar

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

mages, she must have spyed on siddhi or told her goons to keep telling her where she is etc

she is worst than a devil...Dead...even after separating SiNal..sending siddhi to jail...she is no in peace at all...

in e24 seg sonia said witcha wants to kill sinal's baby bec she thinks that will end all ways of kunal going back to siddhi, 

no matter what she tries...kunal will only love siddhi...n only siddhi...why can;t she take this simple fact in her head...kunal doesn't love her but hate her to the core...even after strangling her neck...slapping her...insulting her...she still thinks that she can gain back kunal...this is just higly psycho

doesnt look like kunal will get his elder son, bec witcha may run away with it, or try to kill it and someone else will save it. 

i hope kunal gets his elder son...i don't want the devil's shadow on his son...i feel so bad for kunal...he was so happy that he have become a daddy...he wanted to play cricket with his son...he was eagerly waiting for his child birth...to carry him...love him...shower him with love...the tears that will fall on his cheeks seeing his new born in his arms for the first time...n now god bless him with 2 sons...but he is not with them...i am afraid that he might not even know that he have become a father for twins son...he has been separated from his wife...his kids...his life is in a mess...totally ruined being a loner...n this all happened bcz of his dirty past name Richa Thakral...she have ruined his life...i feel bad that he could not see his kids...

norzar

arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

she is worst than a devil...Dead...even after separating SiNal..sending siddhi to jail...she is no in peace at all...

no matter what she tries...kunal will only love siddhi...n only siddhi...why can;t she take this simple fact in her head...kunal doesn't love her but hate her to the core...even after strangling her neck...slapping her...insulting her...she still thinks that she can gain back kunal...this is just higly psycho

i hope kunal gets his elder son...i don't want the devil's shadow on his son...i feel so bad for kunal...he was so happy that he have become a daddy...he wanted to play cricket with his son...he was eagerly waiting for his child birth...to carry him...love him...shower him with love...the tears that will fall on his cheeks seeing his new born in his arms for the first time...n now god bless him with 2 sons...but he is not with them...i am afraid that he might not even know that he have become a father for twins son...he has been separated from his wife...his kids...his life is in a mess...totally ruined being a loner...n this all happened bcz of his dirty past name Richa Thakral...she have ruined his life...i feel bad that he could not see his kids...

norzar

well they may show witcha give the baby to kunal saying siddhi left the baby to die, kunal will put witcha in his good books, 8 yrs later, witcha still will be hanging around in the hope of marrying kunal 

if kunal doesnt get the elder kid, then i feel witcha may try to kill it but someone will save it

cvs have messed up the show big time

why an earth will they think that audience will care if sinal reunite post leap, esp if they show kunal doubting siddhi

norzar

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

norzar

well they may show witcha give the baby to kunal saying siddhi left the baby to die, kunal will put witcha in his good books, 8 yrs later, witcha still will be hanging around in the hope of marrying kunal 

why will kunal put the devil in good books when she have mess up his life completely...maybe he will take the kid n ask the devil to get lost...Angry...marrying kunal...she can only dream...this will never happen in this lifetime...if kunal does marry richa or anyone else...for me KC character has been destroyed completely...

if kunal doesnt get the elder kid, then i feel witcha may try to kill it but someone will save it

its a possible situation...

cvs have messed up the show big time

they really have destroyed the show completely...

why an earth will they think that audience will care if sinal reunite post leap, esp if they show kunal doubting siddhi

i agree...i will have no interest...the interest will only come back if the love b/w SiNal is intact

norzar

arabicaAnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top