Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Again poisonous gas...Santoshi special.

πŸ˜† new trend of poisonous gas...

but i think its quite impressive story from NK...πŸ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vis aapne Santosh ko Santosh'i' bana diya πŸ˜‰ ..

I've grown to dislike Nikhil like never before .. this guy manages to spoil every intensity of any scene with his expressions :-/ ..
Minionite thumbnail
Anyone want YT links?
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

Vis aapne Santosh ko Santosh'i' bana diya πŸ˜‰ ..

I've grown to dislike Nikhil like never before .. this guy manages to spoil every intensity of any scene with his expressions :-/ ..

FW writers are all 20 something  girls... Looks like Vis wants to include SS also into the same πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If I see Santosh Shetty again shutting his cops in a room and using poisonous gas, I will send him a gaali mail.Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If I see Santosh Shetty again shutting its cops in a room and using poisonous gas, I will send him a gaali mail.

Yeah .. last to last week we had duo fighting ovver khabri's .. then DCP got phasaaofied and Salunkhe 'dead' .. and this time this Roma gal ..

But yes a decent one by NK. I actually like this idea of spreading one case over 2 episodes or so. The case was ok in terms of investigation .. Abhijeet managing the first half and vanishing in 2nd and comes in Daya was expected sadly. Missed ACP sir a lot .. I liked that there was more screen space given to Purvi.
But the showstealer was Nik. I just have one request to FW .. don't show Nik. I'm pain or in trouble .. we can't bear it .. (actually πŸ˜‰ )Edited by Bhavanab - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If I see Santosh Shetty again shutting its cops in a room and using poisonous gas, I will send him a gaali mail.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My mother is asking same question to me----again poisonous gas ?? πŸ˜†

Btw Visrom...Good name"Santoshi" πŸ˜†
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gallantry award to those who managed controlling laughter in gas chamber(nik expressions) scene...reminds me of german naziEdited by adgadgadg - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uff... and I was thinking that FW needs reasons to show OTT special episodes...   They don't need any reason.. bas ..every week there should be someone crying or beating their chest 😑

Every case CID officer is in Danger.. What nonsense... !!!!!!!!!!!  😑 I am super irritated.. I am skipping tomorrrows case.. I don't want to see everyone crying for Roma now... 😑  Why  need Saas Bahu soaps... watch CID...FW makes CID team.. team full of strong men ...CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘