•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hya guys,

Hoping we get the full update by tonite. Till then let me shed some more light on Dk's character and pollute your brain............................
We all know abt Dk's intense love for lady D that's why he gets a bit jealous when he see's her with other eligible bachelors. We all applaud him for becoming such a successful businessman in a short span of time. But then he fell in love, and his constant disagreements with his lady love, mutilated his brain!! Now, this power house has lost all his power.So we can say, Dk's justifiable pride in the achievements of his reign subsides into petulance and ultimately howlingly impotent tirades of self-pity.
Fine the 'Guha's' are trying to show that by abandoning our ego will be able to embrace balance and will be able to resolve the conflicts in our lives...............accepted!!! Though, we have seen Dk abandon his ego, but till date we have not seen him  resolving any conflict rather the poor guy is getting sucked into it. Wondering where is this story of ralationships b/w men and women headed.....................Would love if the Guha's bring new, revealing light to this great drama of love/hate and forgiveness. When TD had started I had fallen in love with the way Love in all complexities and splender was presented.  Alas ! they couldn't keep up with the rapid flow of the story and got busy twisting and turning the tale!!

Hoping for some BIG confession soon!!
Enough of rambling from muzzy mink. My lunch is over, so need to get back to my number game.

Cheers

Mink.

yuppp agreee with u minkk hope dk does confess his love soon...........πŸ˜›...at the moment it look like lady d gonna leave the house πŸ˜•..oh well hopefullyy the sep. will bring them back together again.......😊..hmmmm maybe its time 4 lady d to confess cause our hottie always trying 2 express his love in a way....the night, the bangles,the ring the hugs...i mean come on disha your hearts gotta melt soon enough...i think she realises her love 4 dk but due to the circumstances shes 2 afraid 2 admit it.............πŸ˜•

Love Asian Princess

hey

Mink well again a fab analysis on DK's personality. To sosme extent the insecurity is due to the fact he has never really ha da stable relationship where he has been comitted..he has alays had lots of affairs and no committment and now he finds it hard to trust as he dosn't realise th true sense of a relationship which is trust even though he loves disha from the bottom of his heart.

But here i would like to say that disha has laos not helped becuase she is always so unsure and the whole ved issue, i think she needs to give him the security by telling him she loves him (hoping for this soon)...

I loved the old Dk arrogant, charismatic. cool and sharp and aaj kaal he is like a bheegi bili ufffff...anyway no matter what love Dk's character (ashish so cute)

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

mink was waiting for a post as u normaly have one  a day..enjoy the rest of the day

πŸ‘πŸ‘  mink , DK pleeeeeeeease start doing ur gym exercises now , it will keep your mind fresh and active πŸ˜ƒ, did you forget once u told Taj that the treadmill should be on and you will start exercising on it one day. Eh by the way where is that Taj- Chamcha 😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........

actually where is both Taj & Sania???after a long while she made an entry at the party & phir gayeb ho gayi............

dkji, u need 2 broaden your mind span beyond dish & sumi & get involved in some actionπŸ˜‰

Mamta