Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happyyy birthdayyy Preyass..!! <3 (Page 9)

PrncssOfHeart Goldie
PrncssOfHeart
PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hahahaha...pehle trekking nd ab market!!
Aj k din b aise mahaan kaam kar rha h Preyas...
Gud Gud lage raho...
Nd hamari treat ready rakhna...u knw na wat v ol r greedy for...hehehe...samajdar ko ishara hi kaafi h...;)
Ryt Chocoangel...:)

Edited by CutieSanaya - 23 July 2012 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

Chocoangel IF-Rockerz
Chocoangel
Chocoangel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutieSanaya

Hahahaha...pehle trekking nd ab market!!
Aj k din b aise mahaan kaam kar rha h Preyas...
Gud Gud lage raho...
Nd hamari treat ready rakhna...u knw na wat v ol r greedy for...hehehe...samajdar ko ishara hi kaafi h...;)
Ryt Chocoangel...:)
correct. . . Wink

PrncssOfHeartDr.Strange

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Happy birthday have a great one
Wish you a very very returns of the day

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Starhappy bday dear
have a blast on u r bday
god bless uEmbarrassed

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Happy birthday evil Singh raizada
21 a nice age so enjoy it while u can ...

Have a fun day 

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
WHAT THE?????

*thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud* *thud**thud**thud**thud**thud*

did dhvani just make a thread to wish me a happy bday?

*thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud* *thud**thud**thud**thud**thud*

ok...*gets up finally and glues himself to the chair so that he doesnt fall again*

he he... you guys are so awesome... honor me by calling me evil, Evil Singh Raizada and Tom... Cry*tears of joy*...

21? nnnooo...its 19(+2) and ur bang on target with the reason...

and khadoos and bheegi billi??? really??? in front of everyone???

*shakes his head*   tu bilkul paagal hai...

and i went basic training in my gym... ntn that great...

highlight of the post:
chocoangel: preyas, today i dont feel like fighting with you...

preyas didnt need to react as the earth split itself open... *voila 2012 everyone...the end is here*

--------TO BE CONT------

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hari93Dt_goodgirlPrncssOfHeartChocoangel

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
bday isliye aatae hain kyunki unhe jaana bhi toh padta hai...LOL

*ok  i need a hit for that one... it was baaad...*

NAADHINDHINNAA...

U ask ki main khush hua ki nahin??? raat ke 1 baje i read this thread like a million times thinking...

Do you know how happy i am... i am so khush,*with happiness(not with khushi kumari gupta sigh raizada... i dont want to die by my brother's hands now do i...no sir i am not that dumb*

i am so happy that khushi ke maare,
aata maaji satakli 

@ Hari 93: i downloaded that photo...that was the best cake i have ever seen...Evil Smile

and about me putting cake on my face... dont worry... mere dost log kal phone karke bol chukke hain that it doesnt matter when i return i have to cut a cake... and u know what happens after cake cutting ri8??? cake-atina(tomatina inspiration)

Edited by daredevilpreyas - 23 July 2012 at 7:30am

hari93Dt_goodgirlPrncssOfHeartChocoangel

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
you guys have no idea how shocked and happy and yes more shocked i was... main reason was i saw someone make a bday post in may or something... and i was like "how lovely fans and frnds...do so much for the other person... how would i react???"

believe me i still cant describe how to react... this thing is the first online thing that has touched me so much... i really have no words... looks like i have run out of words and even alphabets to write right now... Nothing can express my gratitude(i know u dont need any but still) that i felt to chocoangel and each and every single person in that list who has wished me... love you all...

u ask me if i can imagine how gud frnds we have become... well no.. i seriously cant... just a month can do so damn much i had no idea... and i wud like to thank the gods*ya i believe in him* to give me this small creativity that i came across such nice people and i got such a good friend...

I had always come to IPK just to write and read comments and then leave... but now i dont come here for that... i come here bcaz i have you as a friend... i always come on IF to scrap u or read a scrap from you and pass a day that can be so boring... time flies... and to think that i and you would become such good frnds just caz of your stalking, i cannot believe... you know as well as i, i have never had even a friendship that has lasted this long with a girl caz i never used to stand them... but u showed me that not all girls are the same...*but you are one piece...no way in hell can i find another like you*

yes... i cant forget that day...infact i still go back to see how this all started...it looks too good to be true...but i am glad that it is...

and heck ya...we are tom and jerry...

had sooo many fights that i cant count... the nok jhokk and obv u or i used to get pissed which led to

OR THIS

But in the end this had to happen...

aur maine manaya nahin hai caz i was never the cause of your anger... i dont do anything wrong you see... * asr background music*

caz i can do no wrong...

ha ha...but eventually we got named Tom & Jerry... i love that...

And yes even i love you soo much for being such an amazing frnd/stalkerHug...it was nothing short of a miracle that Evil meets paagal... khadoos meets Chudail... tom meets jerry...preyas meets dhvani...

and yes i am 19(+2) now... i can legally do lots of stuff...Tongue

the only thing is i prefer not to...its not that i have a problem with ppl choosing what they want, but i dont wanna do stuff that leaves me with the passage of time...so ya i am that boring guy who doesnt drink and smoke...

ok no more sad and deep stuff...

its Preyas's bday after all...Party

and u cut that short??? *shoots himself in the head*

*but dont worry no damage done caz i am a raizada...*(taken froM rajnikanth fan mania)

and i know i am not allowed to thank... but i can give u a big hug... you made my day with this lovely thread as i never thought i was ever gonna be this person... i never knew i had such lovely lovely frnds out there... and you dhvani are a very close friend... to take my crap and stuff caz i know i am rude as hell at times... really never imagined that an online buddy would become a close friend of mine... and that too a paagal non stop chitter chatter express... 

i am not gonna reread what i wrote caz i know it might all sound crap... just know that what you did, what the rest of them did, i will never forget it EVER... this means a lot to me... 

love you for doing something like this for me and all you guys... you're all awesome... and dhvani, there will be no word that describes ur awesomeness... 

i still cant stop typing... god this is difficult... sorry if i bore u with the length, but it still feels nil compared to the love you have showered on me like this dhvani... i am honored(ASR style) and all i can say is love you for being the best friend i have come across out of the blue...

Edited by daredevilpreyas - 23 July 2012 at 9:33am

hari93Dt_goodgirl..Bitch.Please.Chocoangel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index