Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happyyy birthdayyy Preyass..!! <3 (Page 4)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey preyas happy b-day may god bless you for whatever u want and happy b-day dude aka evil singh raizada well you arent that evil after all huh 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocoangel

sorry bt nw my mood is off. . byeTongue
chal byee nd kahe sorry Confused mera mobile ka battery dwn h chalo bye gunnite Smile

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

PrncssOfHeart Goldie
PrncssOfHeart
PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thnx Chocoangel for opening a thread for him...aftr ol itna to hak bnta h bande ka yr...nd aj k din jb nalayak :p (jz kidding ESR) 21 year ka ho gya h...
Chal ab njoy kar Preyas ur so calld "Vacations"...
Wishin U A Vry Happy B'day Dude!!...:)

Dr.StrangeChocoangel

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I really have no words to express how much this means to me... This was something i really did not expect a tiny bit... after all i pride myself on being evil and what not with obv the ego that comes with the Raizada title... But you guys are just soo awesome that u looked passed my being mean and evil and have surprised me in such a lovely way...

@ deepa.e: i am very much enjoying my vacations but i shud say i really appreciate it that you took the time to write me a bday wish... even if it is simple it doesnt matter bcaz i loved it to the very core...

@shivaani: thanks a lot sis. and you will always be my sis... never put that 'if' part ever again...Smile i really cant express myself right now...am just blown away...Smile

@anjeldream14: that poem is beautiful... amazing lines... thanks for the wishes, am so happy that you all have pooled in to do something which will stay in my memory forever... 

@roumi: really dunno how to tell you guys how much this means to me... never expected this at all... thanks a lot for your wishes and i assure u, i will enjoy to the max...Smile

@pooja102: thanks for that lovely e-card... it is just beautiful... really means a lot...Smile

@rkapoor1382: hey... thanks a bunch for that sweet message... this is way more than i had expected... you guys are just the best...Smile

@kaba3003:really appreciate the fact that you could write a message for me aishwariya... and i assure you i'll enjoy myself... thanks for wishing...

@meenu.shaan: those two lines were beautiful...thanks a lot for the lovely wishes...means a lot to me...

@tmowla: thanks a bunch for the short but sweet bday wish...Smile

@gunjan mkj: aww... those gifs are so cute...i am honestly saying that i tried blowing the candles but theses guys are moving really fast... thanks for the wishes...Smile

@seeta_naips: hey...really appreciate your wishes... thanks for them...Smile

@Itz_leena: thanks for that lovely message...you guys as my readers are so lovely and put up with my evil ways...thanks a lot for that... really am running out of words to express myself right now..

@sumaiyasayyed: thanks for the wishes...Smile

@nikita97: thanks a ton for the lovely wishes...Smile

@tasmine: hey tasmine, i'm evil...likely to become more evil...(well thats what the devil on my shoulder says)...LOL anyway thanks a ton for the wishes...really appreciate it...

@sanchia:thanks a lot for the wish...am glad u like my style of writing... really happy that you guys love my ff so much and again thanks for the wishes...Smile

@Shijinaranghavan: thanks a lot yaar for the wishes... really glad you guys could do something like this for me...Smile

@cymatelli: thanks a lot...am really glad that i have come in touch with so many ppl just by my writing and stuff...really appreciate the wishes...

@ipkknd 94: hey...thanks for the wishes...and dot worry as soon as i am back i'll be back to updating for you guys... really appreciate this... thanks...

@sheilaja: thanks a lot for the wishes...

ffanan123: thanks a lot for the wishes...

-----to be cont------

sree_deyChocoangel

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@disha: thanks for the wishes... i'm glad to have met you too thru abbi... i really have no words to express my happines right now... even a thank you is not going to do justice to it... but thanks anyways.. love you guys too...Smile

ChocoangelMsDramaQueen

Chocoangel IF-Rockerz
Chocoangel
Chocoangel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Guess what, today m hatin u so so so much. . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@anniechelli 1997:thanks a lot for the wishes... am quite honored to be considered as a good writer...i just write as a hobby... so i have never shown it in a forum outside IF...am glad i did so that i could meet all of you really amazing people... thanks a lot guys...Smile

@barunlove: thanks for that cake...i'm sure it tastes lovely...Smile i love cakes and am sure i'll be having them today...Tongue thanks a lot for the wishes again...

@sreeday: am so shocked right now that you people have no idea... am actually typing all this on my poor phone which i'm sure gonna go on strike after tomo...LOL... anyway thanks for the wish and for stalking my ff... i am glad to know a person like you...

@ipkkndfanforeva:  thanks a bunch... i am so glad u all like my ff so much...be assured that the second i return from my vacations, i shall start writing... till then please do be patient... thanks for the wishes again...means a lot to me...

@dumas: thanks for all the lovely cakes that you sent and for the wishes...really pleasure to have you on my cc as i enjoy reading your comments a lot... thanks a ton again...Smile

@indy12: hello stalker starter... you started it and chocoangel is gonna make sure that she never ends it...LOL anyway kidding aside, i thank you for the lovely message... really means a lot and honestly dont have anywords to even express myself properly right now... and about E in ESR, how can i remove it, if it makes my readers want to come back for more...

@v323: thanks a lot V... i really appreciate it a lot...the poem was especially beautiful...

sree_deyChocoangel

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocoangel

Guess what, today m hatin u so so so much. . .

as long as your thinking about me, i really dont mind it if ya hate me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hakunamatata..Bitch.Please.Chocoangel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index