Happyyy birthdayyy Preyass..!! <3

Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Omggg Omg Omggg...* thud * * thud * * thud * * thud *

m preparing a thread...:O :O * shocking * ( dekha dekha...aaj kal friendz ke liyee kyaa kyaa karna padta haii... :P )

But i had no otherr option as i wanted to definately make this day special for one of my best friend dat i have ever met...!! * chal chal...tuje makkhan nahi laga rahi hu..for once i also speak the truth :D :D *

Today is the most special day in a person's life who is turning 21 today...who prefers to call himself as an evil with a lil devil master on his shoulder...!!! ;-)

N he doesnt even leave a stone unturned to prove himself an Evil...:D :D :D

21...longg wayyy dude...!! bt bt...u do prefer to be known as 19+2 na...well today is ur day to as u sayyy...!! ( everyone has a doubt regarding to why does he preferz to be known by dat age ryt...bczz...19 is d last yr of teenage...and to have fun without ne major responsibilities n stuffss...uggh...how d hell m i blabberin sooo much today...:P )

Soo by now u all must have guessed it who m i talkin about...:P

N if u really still dont know den m shocked...!!! :O * faintz *

M talking of none other den Daredevilpreyas as in Preyas as in Evil Singh Raizada...!!😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Well he has a lotz of other names such as khadooosss to start with...followed by Tom n bheegi billi...;-) ( given by hakumanata... eekkzzz...now i forgot d rest of dem...sorry...:P * oopzz oopzz ( hidin my face )... * )

I recently found out dat u have undergone training for boxing...:O :O ( do i need to hide myself up after fighting with ya...?? :P ...naah...tujse kaun darta hai...:D :D )

Newayz chal chal...today m not gonna start a fight with ya...

---N i do have to keep reminding myself dat todayy is ur birthdayy...today is your birthdayy...!!

Sheeezz...yeh b'dayz kyu ate hai...kitna importance dena padta hai...:P :P n i cant even fight with ya...how much eva i do wanna start it...:P :P

Eeewww...m already tired of writting awl d stuffs including sum of d idiotic stuffz dat m blabberin...how d hell do u manage to write minimum 4 pages of update almost daily...?? * rukk rukk...still u wont be spared from updating dailyy...toh dont even think of bringin dis thing into ur mind...samja na ?? *

So without wasting anyy further tymm...* n before i start blaberrin again...*

Lemmee finallyy do itt...

Wishing u a very Happyyy Birthdayyy...!!!!  and a wonderful yearr aheaddd...! ;-)

Edited by Chocoangel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocoangel thumbnail

Tohh nw...is any birthday complete without a birthdayy cakeee n celebrationnn...??? * not possibleee :D :D *

Before that lemme tell u dat d credit for preparing dis thread shudnt be just given to me haan...

Der wer loadzzz n loadzz of people who wer ready to help me...

Soo itz a combined effort of awl of us...( well kitne logo ke naam lene honge muje ...n n if i miss ne one of dem...dey wud feel bad n den problemz problemz...so i wud thankk each n everyone who took an initiative to write back to wish u n help me create dis thread...;-) thankkk youu sooo soo much guyzz...dis wudnt have been possible wihout you guyz...)

Btw...khadoosss khush hua ki nahiii...??? ( did you lyk dis thread or not... * eyes closed...scared...* )

Newayzz...temme about it laterr..

Pehle b'day cakee...

Dekhh dekhh...tera b'day cake me bhi lil devil ko include kiyaa hai...!! ;-)  ( credit goes to hari93 )

Now tere face pe bhi thoda cake laga le tu...!!! :D :D * itna toh khud karle...!! *

Chocoangel thumbnail

Chaloo chaloo...

Now there r sooo sooo many people who wants to wish you up...

See see...u r sooo much lovedd...!!! <3

Welll...bt obvioo ...i wud have to start wid wishing ya...* hidinggg again...*

Eeekkkzzz...!!!...i wud have to wish u...:P :P ( itz sooo difficult )

Aahhh...itz finally your b'day...

N i dont know what to say...lemme think think... * m soo blankk...*

Welll...to start with...can you imagine we  both  r  dis  gud  friendz..??

Just a month before...if neone wud have said dat...I wud have laughed lyk mad on dat...!! ( well waise bhi tu muje pagal or to say one piece bulata hai...toh it wudnt have been ne shockin thing to get sucha reaction from me...:D :D )

Well...it was awl thanxx to indy12 with whom I firstly started stalkin n n ofcourse ur amazing ff dat we started  talking to each other...n slowly n slowly...we become friendsss...it was ( infact it is still ) sooo much fun talkin wid ya...!!! ( d stupid nokkk joksss...ruthna...manana...Well abhi takk tune muje kabhi manaya ni hai...:P :P )

N how can we forget dat specially because of our nok joksss...we are actually known as tom n jerryyy in ur FF...hehe...;-)

Well on ur birthday...dat is 19+2...:D

I would lyk to sayy that I love you sooo muchhh for being such an ammaaazinggg frienddd... ;-)

And then I wud just lyk to wishhh u an amazinggg birthdayyy n an amazing year aheaddd...

May dis birthday bring lotzz n lottzz of happy momentz to remember in your lyff...njoyyy  lykk  hell... ( it implies the birthday vac too...hehe...;-) ) * because once you come backkk...you are not going to be allowed to take a day off from updating untill I leave for a vacation...;-) *

Well...you are 21...dat implies u can legally do many of d things now...:)

AAahh...as a guy...u must have already done many of such thingz ( illegally )...bcz bcz...rules r made to be broken...n itz sooo much fun to do it...!!!

Newayzz...lemme cut short itt...because if i dont...i'll go on n on n on..😆..have sooo much fun n ryt now...after reading the entire threaddd...keep ur cell aside dude...!!! :D :D :D ( n m not kidding at alll... ) well...dat cannot be possible today as u may be getting sooo sooo many calls , messages...n what not...so cell saath me he rakh...:D :D ( m soo soo confused )

And yeaaa...d most important thing of awlll...dare you thankk me for opening dis threadd...you knowww...there are sooo many other wayz to thank me... * grinnninggg...*

Chocoangel thumbnail

Hari93

21 years have passed since 'he' came to this earth... An epitome of evilness who drives us insane with his cliff-hangers...He made us laugh , he made us cry , he made us pull out our hair with his cliff-hangers , he made us glued to our computers refreshing our inbox waiting for his PMs ... He is the Baap of Cliff-Hangers... One of the best but the most evil writers in IF... Today is the day The one, the only!!...the Great ' Evil Singh Raizada ' aka ' Preyas ' was Born...

Ok enough of the introduction... I'm tired of praising you...!!! 😆

Hey Preyas hope u have the happiest, most amazing and rocking b'day ever... May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss... may all your dreams and desires come true... And may god forever bless with you infinite goodness, happiness, success and joys... Many Many Happy Returns of the day buddy...!!!

wish your a very great birthdayy...and hope your njoy a lot..!! Have a blast..!!

okayy enough of sappy stuff...wish u awl d best...n njoy..!!

V323

Happy Birthday to you,

You belong in the zoo,

With monkeyz and hathi's

And a big kanga-rooo...!!!

Lotsss of lovee...!! <3

V

Indy12

Here's Wishing you a FANTABULOUS HA...Haap...Happyyy...

Chalooo keh he deti hu...

Happpyyy BIRTHDAY...!! Thanks for entertaining us with your amazing FFs..!!

You've truely made them our ER with awl d suspense and cliffhangers. ROFL ! :D

Try to decrease the E in ESR on this GLORIOUS haa...haappp...

Wow...this is sooo tough...Happyy Birthdayy...but your are ESR and probably we will never get mercy from you...ENJOY YOUR DAY...Lastlyy Ha...haaappp...I give up...!!

Lots of love...

Dumas..

Happy b'day daredevil or shud i say evil singh raizada...wishing you very happy birthday...and many many more on this special day let your creative genius never stops and your beautiful mind always in the works blessing on your birthday...!!!

Ipkkndfanforeva

Hey preyas,

Happy happy birthday !! J

Widh you get all the happiness in life !

Love your work and your are doing an awesome hob...* clapping *

Keep it up..!!

Congratz on turning 21 and have an awesome one... :)

PS: pleaseee update soon...!! ;-)

Chocoangel thumbnail

Sreeday..

Happy birthday preyas...

Wishing you many many happy returns of d day...

Hope ur 21st birthday brings lots of happiness in ur lyf...:)

Take care...njoy...Happy b'day...once again...!!

Barunlove

Dis one is for you Preyas...!!

happy birthday...may all your wishes come true..!!

lots of love...!!❤️

AnnieCheli1997

Happy birthdayyy...!!! you are my favourite writer on IF,

And I hope you continue writing...:) !!

Your 21st is a biggieee...So enjoyyy while you can, get drunk, and live your life to d fullest...!!

Wishh you alll the very best...!!!

MsDramaQueen

Hey Preyas...

Happyy 21st birthdayy...!!! I'm soo glad to meet you on the CC..!! Really got to know you and it was nice...!! I hope you have an amazing birthday...!! Your presence on the CC is really delightful..Happy Birthdayy once again...!! Love youu..!! <3

Ffanan123

Many Many Happy returns of the dayyy...May God bless you with a Happy life ahead...!!! <3

Sheilja

I wanna give my best wishes to you..!!

Happy birthdayy...and may god bless youu...:)

Ipkknd94

Hey preyas, I love reading your ffz, they are just amazing...And i hope we continue to recieve awsome updates from you...I just wanna wish you...a very happy birthday...and i hope the you enjoy your day...and hopefully there would be many more to come...!!!

Cymateli

Cheers to life and happy birthdayyy... " the evil singh raizada " !

I wish you the doouble of the best of everything...!!

As you start another fantastic year of your life...we wish that all your dreams come true...have a great birthdayyy...and a smashing year ahead...* party cum dancing *

Chocoangel thumbnail

Shijinaranghavan

Wish you awl d happiness in d world on ur birthday...

Njoyyy...n once againn...Happyyy birthdayyy...!!!

Sanchi333

Happyyy birthdayyy Preyass...!!

Have a special one..!! * partyy *

I have always enjoyed ur updates...thankzz fdor everythinggg...mayy god bless you and make all your wishes come truee...!!

Keep smilinggg...!! J

-sanchia...:)

Tasmine

Heyy evil...

Dont be soo evil...( well datz wat she said...:D )

Many many happy returns of d dayyy...

PS : Sorryy for not being able to prepare sumthing special...!!

Nikita97

Happpyyy birthdayyy...!!!!

Sumaiyasayed

Happyyy birthdayy..!!!

Itz_leena

Hey preyas,

May god bless your life with the most precious things that mean the most to you...

All your dayz be filled with laughter and fun and everything that need to start another new day...

Happy birthdayyy to youu..!!! * clappz *

Seeta_naipz

Happy birthdayyy to you,

May you be blessed with love, and a long and a healthy life...

Best wishes...!! 

Chocoangel thumbnail

Gunjanmjk

Another candle on your cake,

Wait therez no need to pout,

Be glad that you have strength enough...

To blow them all out...;-)

Happyy birthdayy Preyas...!!

Love,

Gunjan...:)

Tmowla

Just a short n simple thing to say up...

Happpyyy birthdayyy...!!!

Meenu.shaan

Happpyy birthdayyy to you...!!

I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true...

Best regards...

Meenu

Kaba3003

On your birthday...i wish you pleasure and joy,

I hope all your wishes come true..

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,

And ur b'day be perfect for you...

Many more happy reuturns of d day...!!

Aishwarya..! J

Chocoangel thumbnail

Rkapoor1382

Dear preyas,

Wish you a very happy birthdayy...

Wish you all the love and happiness in the world...

Hope your 21st birthday is as special as u r...

God bless you...!!

Pooja102

Roumi

Hey preyas,

I wish you many many many many happy returns of d day dear...wish you get all the happiness and success your heart desires...i dont knw u personally...bt all i know i that u r a wonderful writer...

Keep on smiling...

21 is a beautiful age, enjoy to the max...

Love you

Kisses and huggies

*Hugss... *

Chocoangel thumbnail

Angeldream14

DAY THAT BRINGS JOY

AND A HOPE FOR BETTER FUTURE

WITH A SWEET MIX OF PAST

NAUGHTY PRESENT AND FUTURE

A RAY TO SHINE BRIGHT

TO FILL HAPPINESS IN LIFE

CHERISH IT WITH LOVED ONCE

STAND ALL BY YOUR SIDE

MAKING IT WORTH

ENJOYING TO THE FULLEST

A DAY THAT BRINGS SMILE

THAT STAYS IN YOUR LIFE

FOR ALL YOUR LIFE

GLORIOUS MOMENT WILL FLY

AND FILL YOUR HEART WITH WARMTH

OF YOUR LOVED ONCE

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

HOPE YOU  HAVE A G8 DAY 4 EVERY AND A REASON TO SMILE...

HAVE A BLAST

TheShivani007

You are an amazing writer

Your writing inspire me

I hate your cliffhangers

But I love u more 

You are amazing bro

That is what I call u

Hope you do not mind

Wishing you tons and tons of wishes on your birthday

Have a rocking time

Shivani

Faithful reader and also sister 

Deepa.e

hey Mr.Evil Singh Raizada,

This is deepa here, a crazy fan of your ff!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are doing fine!!! ihope you are enjoying your vacations!!!! am very happy to read your writings they are really really good and thoughtful!!! nice thinking you have and good writing!!! its nice having your friendship!!!  am here to wish you buddy!!!!!

MANY MANY MANY MORE OF HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY PREYA'S...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

MAY GOD SHOWER YOU WITH HIS BLESSINGS ON THIS DAY!!!

LIVE LONG LIFE

HAVE A BASHING BIRTHDAY!!! SORRY ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE BUT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lifes Journey
It only happens once each year,
Book the train and pack your gear.
Your destination seems unknown,
As you sit there, all alone.
Something internal, in a rush,
Just like the toilet, we usually flush.
Constantly staring at the clock,
Are you waiting for your flock?
Savour the moment, dont wait for the end,
Nobody knows, if you may extend.
Journey divided into equal parts,
Today is another, well add to the charts.
Your train has left, from the town of birth,
Hopefully located, on planet earth.
The next stop, might seem the same,
It shall reveal, what you became.

Have a great day Preyas! May you achieve the heights of success!
Happy Budday!
Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago