India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At a restaurant (Fun post)

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
This is a conversation between a person A when she goes to a new neighborhood restaurant that opened claiming their malai kofta and Garlic naan are the best compared to any restaurant. They also have other dishes like Baingan Bhartha, Palak saag etc.

Person A to Restaurant owner (on1 st day): I really like your malai kofta - naan combination. Thanks. I love it.

Person A to Restaurant owner (on 2nd day): I really like your malai kofta - naan combination. Thanks. I love it. I will let my friends know about this. I like the baingan bhartha as well, but nothing like the malai kofta and naan.

Person A and her friends to Restaurant owner (on 3rd day): We really like your malai kofta - naan combination. Thanks. We love it. We will let more friends know. We will come her every day since you serve sch good malai kofta and naan. we like the baingan bhartha as well, but nothing like the malai kofta and naan.

Person A and her friends to Restaurant owner (on nth day): We really like your malai kofta - naan combination. Thanks. We love it. We will keep on coming everyday.

Person A and her friends to Restaurant owner (on n+1 day): Malai Kofta and Naan please. The food is brought. The malai kofta and naan are halved in portion. ANd there is bainga bhartha. So we tell the restaurant owner- excuse me...we had ordered the malai kofta but we got so little of that and so much of baingan bhartha. We would like to re-order.

Restaurant owner- no u cannot. 

Guests- Hmm...well ok we will eat it this time since ur food is good. But please don't force us to eat it tomorrow.

Next day - guests order - Malai kofta and naan please. This time even smaller portion of malai kofta naan and a bigger portion of bhartha. 

Guests to owner- hmmm...well...we really want to eat the malai kofta and naan. Why are u serving us baingan bhartha?

Restaurant- because the chef who made the bhartha recipe wants this to be served as well. She feels that bhartha should be served as well. 

Guests- but we really like the kofta naan. We dont want the bhartha

Owner- ..nope you cannot do it. You have to eat the bhartha.

Guests- no we want the kofta thats what we liek the most in ur restaurant.

Owner- well..I dont care waht you like. I only serve what I like to serve whenever I want to serve. 

Guests- you enticed us with ur malai kofta naan and now you wont serve it? And will serve us bhartha which we dont want?

Owner- yuppp!!!

Guests- we dont want it. We wont pay for this.

Owner- nope...you have to eat it and pay for it...this is my restaurant. I decide what ppl should like and pay for...

Anyone got the joke??
Again no offence intended.. :):)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Audrey.h.SaraJLGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
if something really happens with me with any restaurant ill always remember IPKKND...

LOL

A lesson of the life time...CryCry
russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha...that was good... i wish the hotel owener said'' khana he to khaw''
u know what i meant?Wink
and yes, we too dont want the bharta anymore!!!
priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Same here

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top