AarYa VM // Pyar Ko Ho Jane Do - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
OMGG Maham plss take care of yourself πŸ€—πŸ€—... We want our Maham back with a bang all fit and fine haan 😳..

and even then yuor current VM is just fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘..this is one of my favourite songs and I feel its going amazingly well with AarYa scenes 😳...u know I wanted you to used this song once Yash starts falling in love 😳... but I really loved all the AarYa u hv selected right from their engagement time to current oness ... its looking beautifull 😍😍😍😍😍...I lvoed how u managed to put Arif-Zeenat moments too in between  πŸ˜‰..lovely editing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...overall its outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its just amazing  Maham πŸ˜› I really really love this song and I loved the scenes you have selected for this πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

You are injured and sick πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

Hope you get well soon and also whatever things were going wrong, hope everything fall in place πŸ€— πŸ€—

Take care πŸ€—
Fab job Maham. I absolutely love this video you. Hope u get well soon
@Maham: Thank you so much for this breathtaking present...especially that you gave it to us while working through your pain.πŸ€—

"Kiska hai intzaar" indeed...I loved how you interpolated premarriage days with the hesitant postmarriage ones leading to recent at-ease ones. Eyes can never tire watching the oft-watched scenes woven in a different symphony. It's like howsomany meadows you take refuge in, the greenery and the freshness of the next one still catches you unawares with its beauty...your creations are such havens. I loved it, my dear. πŸ‘
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
@maham supeb dearπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

All AarYa scenes [most] u have included.just awesome maham..keep rocking

Once again beautiful beautiful dear😊

Great VM dear!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh, your injured now. But still, you managed to create an awesome VM.
What more if your well and inspired...

Wishing you good health and happiness on this days ahead dear!!!
And always continue to make such an amazing post!!!
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ u are right, it's just amazing how far this show has reached. It has entertained us to the fullest and it seems like it's just starting πŸ˜ƒ thanks for sharing your awesome creation again..
It is lovely Maham...And since its one of my fav songs,its all the more special. Amazing work.

So sorry about you injury. Wish you a speedy recovery.Plz take care of yourself...
may peace and blessing be upon you mahamπŸ˜›

since ramadhan im busy i haven't watched your vm yet insha allah i will watch it if time permits.i m craziest viewer of your vms esp for its clarity and editing.

please  take care and  get  well soon dear  we all really miss you,see you soon insha allah.i pray for your speedy recovery.πŸ€—

Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
@Allbie...

That was beautiful...One can watch these scenes over and over again. Thanks for putting them together and a new song puts them in different perspective every time...

And take care and get back on your feet soon! πŸ€—