Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sudha i just dont feel going away from this topic. It is full of swaron whom I  loved and cherished. Aw the dance and the sweetness of Majnu swayam. Thanks yaar 🤗
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
When I saw this scene back then, it failed to make much of an impact on me. But now, when I see this, I instantly smile. :)

Swayam's innocence and Sharon's braty behaviour really adds an awesome touch their story. Bharat's remarks really cracked me up. They were really funny. :D
The whole dance was really nice. From Bharat's power moves to Swayam's imagination of Sharon Marilyn Monroe style.

Yes, their acting skills were still very much raw there. You really wouldn't be able to believe that someday these very people will be executing their upcoming scenes so beautifully. Ah, the way they've grown as actors are really commendable.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice work Sudha. 👍🏼 I hadn't watched this scene until we started with this whole hobby. And then I was all like, 'how the hell did I miss this?' So here I would like to thank all THE MINDS (as Rafz calls them) especially Kanks who came up with this whole idea. And Sudha you've done ample justice to this video with your post.

So our Majnu Boy Swayam here is still in his dorky days daydreaming unabashedly about his lady love, wishing with all his might that some fine day Sharon would if nothing else at least exchange a few words with him. So imagine that poor boy's happiness when our Diva's car decides to answer his prayer. I felt the strongest rush of pity when I saw his awed expression. 

Then the usual exchange of insults from one side and naive blatant affection from the other takes place at the end of which Sharon is still scornful for his love for her and Swayam is still in awe of her with that silly little smile plastered firmly on his face. 

The performance was splendid. Bharat had quite a few powerful moves up his sleeve which was a treat to watch. And then we have the Marilyn Monroe dance sequence next which thought short managed to convey the sky high regards in which Swayam used to hold Sharon. Regretfully I have to use the past tense.
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres-ed my post on pg1! :)
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post Sudha!!! 👏 I really luv this concept of re-visiting the "good old times" 😍😍 this is one of a very cute SwaRon scene, just for the fact that the majnu boy was sooo in luv with his diva...he literally did NOT understand (or chose to ignore!) all the sarcasm oozing out of his diva! 😆😆 The minute Sharon started with "No..No..." she had this scene"😳...& Swayam was sooo in luv completely fell flat just for the fact that GOD granted his wish & his Sharon is talking to him...be it only for insulting him  he doesn't care! 😊 ..

I also luv this scene for Swayam & Bharat (I luv this pair! 👍🏼)  their conversations regarding sharon is always a treat to watch!! 😆😆 overall with these scenes SWAYAM made us fall in luv with SWARON!!! ❤️ 
Can't wait to write abt the next scene, the next and the next...!!! 😳 Keep it coming!!! 👍🏼
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for your response guys 😊
Thanks for appreciating the work we group of friends initiated, i am happy to see such a positive response from you all, loved reading all your comments, sorry for not responding individually.
As you all mentioned i also loved the dance, and Bharth sure was the boss 😎.
Swayam's innocence was the best and Shaorn with her attitude diva wala behavior never failed to impress us.