Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon - Bheegi Billi's Marilyn Monroe Dreams! (Page 3)

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Reserved post edited..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
wow thanks sudha for this awesome post...i miss these days so much...sharon's kharab car and swayam coming on his cycle...n then that dialog..."car problem"...aahhh i love it...the old n original swaron...everything used to be so perfect back then...as this scene is also perfect...the dance of swaron...swayam requesting bharat for repairing sharon's car free of cost..every thing is just amazing...there is no end of talking about their cuteness..old swaron's cuteness...i can write a novel on it...miss them so so much...tanha n bharat did a great job...

@ thanx sudha for making this post n describing it so awesomely...

@ kanishtha thanx for the awesome title...

Edited by Anindita91 - 22 July 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snoweythegameisonmarauder

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
sudha... i love this scene... in this scene ryt... when Swayam call the rikshaw n all... before getting into it.. Sharon gives him this look... it lasted for like a second or so.. but it was there.. this soft look...  like she felt sometrhing for him too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snoweymarauder

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i caught up with this scene much later...like in late january ...swayam's imagination of sharon in marilyn monroe avatar was really funny...but sneha was fab in that scene and swayam toh was like a love struck pup...the way he wiped his face initially when he saw sharon in the car was adorable..and then he calls out her name...and says "god knows kabhi mujhse baat karegi bhi ya nahi"...and in next split second her car stops...as if bhagwaan ka ishara to swayam...ja baccha chance mar...and bharat's dance was commendable.
thanks sudha for coming up with this post..i can rejoice without getting grumpyBig smile

Snoweymarauder

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
*No asking for a reservation*
EDITED
 Gosh, Sudha, u recreated the SwaRonilicious magic. I actually started watching D3 from September so cud never really watch dis one. I also didn't cum across dis on the youtube, so I owe a still bigger thanks to u buddy.
Now, coming to the topic, I just can't help an adrenaline rush after watching this scene. TaNha are undoubtedly the awesomest actors in the world.
The way Sharon watches her Majnu through that glorious spark in her eyes is absolutely commendable. The diva turning soft through the corner of her eyes. Swayum, can he be better than this? So naive, so innocent, a perfect gentleman and a true charmer. Bharat and Swayum's friendship is a treat to watch.
Ah, blissfully nostalgic!!!

@Rafi- You write so beautifully. 
"Awww ... you SWEEET SWEEET SWEET dahling bwoyyy ! Its okaayyy ! She'll come arounddd"

And not mean a word of it cuz you'd secretly be wishing for the Lord to show some mercy on the poor lad and have a truck run over him .. better bones crushed than heart right ?! The ruthless Lady he'z set his heart out for ? Shez got about as much affection for him as Bharath for the rusted old wrench in his garage . For her he doesnt exist ... for him, shez all he can see . Sorry state of affairs really. Or is it ? Very few people have the courage to love like Swayam and hang on with such silent determination and resilience , despite not iota of it being reciprocated ... and all the while crookedly grinning away to Dork-dom ! Embarrassed

These lines, ahh, so perfectly penned down.
Wish I cud. write like u.

Edited by nikita_arsha - 23 July 2012 at 4:03am

Snowey

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Sudha i just dont feel going away from this topic. It is full of swaron whom I  loved and cherished. Aw the dance and the sweetness of Majnu swayam. Thanks yaar Hug

Snowey

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
When I saw this scene back then, it failed to make much of an impact on me. But now, when I see this, I instantly smile. :)

Swayam's innocence and Sharon's braty behaviour really adds an awesome touch their story. Bharat's remarks really cracked me up. They were really funny. :D
The whole dance was really nice. From Bharat's power moves to Swayam's imagination of Sharon Marilyn Monroe style.

Yes, their acting skills were still very much raw there. You really wouldn't be able to believe that someday these very people will be executing their upcoming scenes so beautifully. Ah, the way they've grown as actors are really commendable.

Tanuka_TanHaSnowey

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Nice work Sudha. Thumbs Up I hadn't watched this scene until we started with this whole hobby. And then I was all like, 'how the hell did I miss this?' So here I would like to thank all THE MINDS (as Rafz calls them) especially Kanks who came up with this whole idea. And Sudha you've done ample justice to this video with your post.

So our Majnu Boy Swayam here is still in his dorky days daydreaming unabashedly about his lady love, wishing with all his might that some fine day Sharon would if nothing else at least exchange a few words with him. So imagine that poor boy's happiness when our Diva's car decides to answer his prayer. I felt the strongest rush of pity when I saw his awed expression. 

Then the usual exchange of insults from one side and naive blatant affection from the other takes place at the end of which Sharon is still scornful for his love for her and Swayam is still in awe of her with that silly little smile plastered firmly on his face. 

The performance was splendid. Bharat had quite a few powerful moves up his sleeve which was a treat to watch. And then we have the Marilyn Monroe dance sequence next which thought short managed to convey the sky high regards in which Swayam used to hold Sharon. Regretfully I have to use the past tense.

lyfisbeautifulSnowey

Go to top