Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon - Bheegi Billi's Marilyn Monroe Dreams!

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends 🤗 My post here is the continuation of Kanks earlier post . SwaRon Bittersweet  on the analysis of good old timeless SwaRon moments. 
And I am here to talk about the beautiful SwaRon scene with Sharon having her Car trouble. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMyXQbJiBv4&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The scene starts with the breathtaking Pehla Nasha BG score and we have "Majnu" Swayam on this cycle. Sharon along with Simi in her car passes by and Swayam says " God knows wo mujse kabhi baath karegi bhi ya nahi" and it's like god lends ears to his prayers immediately and we see poor Shaorn having Car trouble.

A very irritated Sharon gets down from her car and Swayam joins them and is lost in Sharon. Sharon snaps at him and sarcastically taunts Swayam saying she was waiting for him as he may need a ride since he is on cycle. Swayam immediately believes her (I was like really dude) Aww the innocent nave Swayam.😍

Sharon then compares her not working car to his not working brain.

Swayam being the perfect gentlemen he is offers help. He calls a Riksha and tells Sharon that he would take care of her car and will get it serviced by tomorrow.

Sharon throwing in her attitude yet again says she'd pay for the service charges.

Sharon and Simmi leave in the Riksha. 

Swayam calls in Bharth saying it's an emergency.

The scene shifts to Bharth's garage and he's really angry with Swayam for tricking him and he will never work on Sharon's car.

As Swayam tries to convince Bharth, he rightly points out that Swayam is all talks here and in front of Sharon he's a "Bheegi Billi"

Bharth finally agrees and starts working on Sharon's car and just like Sharon her car throws attitude as the car Bonnet doesn't open at first.

Bharth asks Swayam to follow his heart and we see Bharth showing his awesome power moves on the song Aaja meri jaan.

Bharth takes a picture of Sharon from her car and Swayam immediately imagines Sharon right in front of him. We have a brief but awesome SwaRon dance and soon enough Swayam comes back to reality with Bharth next to him.

At the end of the dance Swayam praises Bharth for his dance moves and Swayam tells him that one day everyone would know them for their talents. 

So Friends each one of you have enjoyed this scene and am sure you all have your take on it. So happy discussing and Enjoy 😃

Topic Title credits to Kanks 😃 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved 😳

EDITED

I only this afternoon watched this scene. It is just as pink as the previous one, but somehow it does not suffocate me with the animation and that has nothing to do with me knowing what happens next. I simply really appreciate the naivety and energy the two possess in this scene. 

Swayum?! Was he for real? Sharon's snappy comments were at their best back in time, I am all for her sarcasm. I could not help myself from smiling at Swayum's artless disposition. 

But okay, am I allowed to say that Bharat was the boss in this scene? 😆 I mean, he talked brilliant to-the-point facts in a comical way, cracked me up. The dance and Marilyn Monroe imagination were very finely executed. The song selection on the show has always been spectacular. It gets you to listen to songs that fits the situation so well, but also the songs which have absolutely nothing to do with your playlist. I enjoyed it way too much, I did. =)

Swayum and Sharon put together in this scene are as dissimilar as two people could get. But unlike the coming future, this scene gives you quite a justification about why Swayum has that big a thing for Sharon. It's obviously because he's shunned his brains to see the bad and unsightly in anybody. He appreciates all the niceties around him, however unreal and/or remote. That's inspiring. 

Okay, I am done. I'd like to end my analysis here by extending my appreciation toward you. Very nicely analysed! Thanks for coming up with this post. 

-Kanks

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

The dude there could do with a wish or two ...

U want to get right into the screen and ... pat his sweet lil head and ruffle his soft hair and go:

"Awww ... you SWEEET SWEEET SWEET dahling bwoyyy ! Its okaayyy ! She'll come arounddd"

And not mean a word of it cuz you'd secretly be wishing for the Lord to show some mercy on the poor lad and have a truck run over him .. better bones crushed than heart right ?! The ruthless Lady he'z set his heart out for ? Shez got about as much affection for him as Bharath for the rusted old wrench in his garage . For her he doesnt exist ... for him, shez all he can see . Sorry state of affairs really. Or is it ? Very few people have the courage to love like Swayam and hang on with such silent determination and resilience , despite not iota of it being reciprocated ... and all the while crookedly grinning his way to Dork-dom ! 😳😆

That lil dream-dance-sequence there in Bharath's garage ... that should have been enough to tell any other guy to back off, and what bleak mirage of a dream he was chasing ... but nah .. not this fella. Back when I first watched this scene , I was in AWE of his blind faith in his love for Sharon ... and despite how far fetched it seemed .. he held on with hope that one day it might not only be recognized but also reciprocated. back then I took him for a fool but now I know he was .. brave . It was a joy .. watching him weave his silly lil dreams.. 😳
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

Hey sudha!🤗 Sorry fr the late comment!! Watchd the entire scene agn.. its so damn cute!!! 'Car troubles' mk amazing sequences on swaron... tho at this point of time no1 wud hv blvd that we'l gt a scene in future whr swayam givs her a ride on his cycle!😆
He was so innocent that he cudnt gt any of her sarcastic comments... n an opportunity to help sharon seemd like a moment of a lifetime!! His sequence with bharat ws nice n funny bt the highlight has to be the Marilyn Monroe dream!! he ws still in that phase whr he cud only fantasize abt sharon bt he ws superb in his fantacies wasn't he!! This went on to bcum very popular as i remembr seein many edits on this on thr fb pg! 
Loved ur detaild analysis.. n watching that scene agn brightend up my mood like anything!!😃 
Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Reserved*

*Edited*

After watching this scene for the first time. I had thought really from which planet has Swayam come. His innocence and naivety was unbelievable and somewhat amusing. Even though i was knowing about their future but still can't help but feel sorry for Swayam. Sharon was her usual self. Infact she had started to make an impact as an character. I had started to look forward to her scene. To just see what is she gonna say or do next. She was completely unpredictable.

But the real scene stealer in this scene was Bharat. He with his killer steps and superb timed dialogues and expression have nailed this scene. And hats of to CV's for the Marilyn Monroe imagination. The immitation was nicely done.

By this time Shantanu and Sneha have started to get a hang of their character but they were still far from being refined actor they are now. But still they have performed brilliantly in this scene.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
***Reserved****

EDITED 😊

Nice one Sudha...the highlight for me in this section of Swaron was the likening to iconic MM...for Swayam...yes u do end up wondering koi itna bhi naive ho sakta hai...Swayam's act as well as Sharon,s other extreme both made themselves so obvious in their conversation which end up giving u further insights on bechara Swayam as well as egoistic Sharon... koi bhi sochega hai iss ladke ka kuch nahi hone wala...the icing on the cake to b very frank were the dancing skills of Bharat...which hav still not got their due credit as he himself rightly surmised then...enjoyed the flashback to memory 😊 Edited by meevee - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sudha unfortunately ye scen maine pura nahi dekha hai...sirf sharon rickshaw me baithti hai utna hi dekha hai...but its very beautiful upto that aage ka ye descreption padke itna exciting laga ke jab actually aaya hoga tab to kitna cute hoga vo i cannot imagine really...

and very nice post..and tittle is also good...and yes old swaron moments were so live and real...

thank you for msg...Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pratik54000

sudha unfortunately ye scen maine pura nahi dekha hai...sirf sharon rickshaw me baithti hai utna hi dekha hai...but its very beautiful upto that aage ka ye descreption padke itna exciting laga ke jab actually aaya hoga tab to kitna cute hoga vo i cannot imagine really...

and very nice post..and tittle is also good...and yes old swaron moments were so live and real...

thank you for msg...

I know, even i did not follow D3 or SwaRon then.
I followed these scenes in youtube, and i sure miss these SwaRon moments too.
UR Welcome 😊
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sudha awesome post !!👍🏼
totally loved it .😊
sharon and her kharaab car and swayam and his cycle 😃
the dance was amazing , the first dance in which SwaRon danced happily, it being a dream though .
bharat , shantanu and sneha were amazing .👏
these old SwaRon moments were so wonderful , miss them terribly .😍
the title is fantastic , @ kanks 👏
thanks for the pm.

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail