Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IMPORTANT about BARUNS B'DAY.-REQUEST (Page 2)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Sorry to say, But I definitely disagree with you.
Drinking is not harmful if done in limited quantities and in a controlled way. And I'm sure Barun is aware of that. I'm saying this because I come from a family where every man drinks. There is nothing wrong with it. And no one is a addicted alcoholic in my family.
And we cannot be preachy about it to Barun. It's his life and I personally don't object it, nor do we have any right to do so.

frnd there you are doing mistake i also thought the same thing that controlled consumption is not bad...But after watching the episode i realised how consumption itself can be detrimental.
Plus BARUN himself said in interview that he just  loves drinking.
 Its not being preachy..as i said FANS ARE NOT MEANT TO JUST DROOL...he accepts or not his wish,,but atleast effort can be made..

Plz watch this episode and decide for  urself

I have watched that episode. What I'm saying is from a personal experience. I have a grandfather who drinks, my father drinks, my four uncles drink. Actually, practically every man in my family drinks. 
I agree alcohol is dangerous for health. But only in high quantities. 
Anything in excess is dangerous. Even if you eat sugar in excess, it is addictive and dangerous. So that does not mean you stop eating sugar, is it? Same way works for everything.
If alcohol was really that bad as they show it, three fourth of the world would have been seeking AA. All I'm saying it, there is nothing wrong with it, unless you are gulping down two litres at once.

You r not getting the point..The show spoke about research based things which proved that YES Mild consumption can be harmful. Ypu cant reject medical research based facts...watch again dear. You cant leave this habit its your personal choice..but friend still trust me its not good.
 Alcoholism doesnt develop that easily. I will still say drinking wine ven casually is not good for health..and i have seen many examples. i WOULD STILL SAY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS NOT GOOD nad AS BARUN FANS we are concerned thats it. Ur family is continuing it being  unaffected . That may be rare  but still  i pray that God keep u all fine ..including you friend. Plz dont misunderstand me..
My intentions are clean and pure out here. 

Edited by RickyBahl - 22 July 2012 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Drinking is not harmful if done in limited quantities and in a controlled way. And I'm sure Barun is aware of that. I'm saying this because I come from a family where every man drinks. There is nothing wrong with it. And no one is a addicted alcoholic in my family.
And we cannot be preachy about it to Barun. It's his life and I personally don't object it, nor do we have any right to do so.

frnd there you are doing mistake i also thought the same thing that controlled consumption is not bad...But after watching the episode i realised how consumption itself can be detrimental.
Plus BARUN himself said in interview that he just  loves drinking.
 Its not being preachy..as i said FANS ARE NOT MEANT TO JUST DROOL...he accepts or not his wish,,but atleast effort can be made..

Plz watch this episode and decide for  urself

I have watched that episode. What I'm saying is from a personal experience. I have a grandfather who drinks, my father drinks, my four uncles drink. Actually, practically every man in my family drinks. 
I agree alcohol is dangerous for health. But only in high quantities. 
Anything in excess is dangerous. Even if you eat sugar in excess, it is addictive and dangerous. So that does not mean you stop eating sugar, is it? Same way works for everything.
If alcohol was really that bad as they show it, three fourth of the world would have been seeking AA. All I'm saying it, there is nothing wrong with it, unless you are gulping down two litres at once.

You r not getting the point..The show spoke about research based things which proved that YES Mild consumption can be harmful. Ypu cant reject medical research based facts...watch again dear. You cant leave this habit its your personal choice..but friend still trust me its not good.
 Alcoholism doesnt develop that easily. I will still say drinking wine ven casually is not good for health..and i have seen many examples. i WOULD STILL SAY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS NOT GOOD nad AS BARUN FANS we are concerned thats it. Ur family is continuing it being  unaffected . That may be rare  but still  i pray that God keep u all fine ..including you friend. Plz dont misunderstand me..
My intentions are clean and pure out here. 

I get your point. I understand that your intentions are good. All that I'm saying is I've seen the other side of the story. Maybe nobody around you drinks. That's why you don't understand it. if you live around such people you will know it. And I perfectly understand Barun's case. 
When people research, they only make research on extreme cases. 
I'll give you another example. In this world, half of the male population smoke. But smoking is bad isn't it? Why? because it causes cancer. But I can give hundreds of people who don't smoke and still get lung cancer. And I can give you hundreds of people who smoke and still don't get cancer and live upto 90 yrs.
U cannot blindly believe all that they show on tv and go and preach other people to stop drinking. I would have agreed with you if Barun was some addict and he was in serious trouble. But this is a little bit too much, He is having some fun and he is aware of consequences and he is a responsible guy. We cannot go and order any person how to lead his life.
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I understand your concern about his health...But dear its an extremely personal thing..Its his body and he can understand how much alcohol to consume better than any of us..Also he said that now he doesnt drink much as he has got alot of resposiblities but he wish he could drink so we can chill =)
Pashbarun IF-Rockerz
Pashbarun
Pashbarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Good to know your concern about Barun.. Even i too Love him madly..
But i think its his Personal matter.. and we all know how is he.. I don think he addicted that much to drinks.. bechare ko waqt kaha milta hai.. Occassional drinking is normal nowadays.. 
sshruti_g Senior Member
sshruti_g
sshruti_g

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
How did u come 2 know that barun drinks can u plz attach the link of his interwue
if posible
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Same is the scene in my family...all do drinking,but no1 is addicted...even I go for drinks in parties(2-3 times,I did coz my parents are okk wid this)..
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Discussing an actors personal life is not permitted here.

Also, We have a group of members working on Barun Sobti's birthday post and there will be a thread for you to post all your messages to him in for his birthday.

Closed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Go to top