IMPORTANT about BARUNS B'DAY.-REQUEST

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Being an IPKKND FORUM member can i request you all 1 thing if you all dont mind.

Look most of us spent time in this page because we like the show, its Tv stars and among stars BARUN SOBTI fascinates us the most. 
Does watching barun on screen, cheering for him, watching his pics, drooling over him,lusting over him, appreciating him to the fullest as much that we have forgotten hindi film hunks ...is all this SUFFICIENT FOR WE AS HIS ADMIRERS , HIS  DIE HARD FANS.??????

We Claim numerous times how much we love BARUN SOBTI..But do you guys really wish for his good life ahead, and a healthy prosperous life and career ahead. YES we  surely want this.
Being a fan doesnt mean to watch the episode, close tv, drool for few minutes and then forget about the well being of the star. We should really think about his well being too, if we really care for him.

HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING AND THIS FORUM PAGE HAS COME UP WITH A THREAD TO CONGRATULATE BARUN SOBTI. Many are sending congragulatory messages .
On birthday we should gift him but this time we want a gift from him. 
Our gift is  BARUN SHOULD TRY TO ABSTAIN FROM DRINKING WINE.
we have to make numerous messages where we fans who are concerned about his health want him to try to get out of alcholism.

My concern grew after watching the1st July episode of SATYAMEVA JAYATE..which states that 
even drinking ocassionaly, casually can be  harmful. Guys its a serious thing. Please you spend time watching so many videos plz watch it again...Please..then u will get a clear idea that how even casual drinking, occasionally in parties is also paves way for destruction
Please watch..

One day if he is able to discard this habit...Barun will very well recall what his True fans did for him to change his only habit..or else evry thing about him is perfect. Top to bottom. We like hi and as concerned fans itna to Haq banta hai uss par.
I wish Pashmeen profile was active..this message could be passed to her.
But atleast through this thread we can convey our wish. 
1 month left for his birthday..and u will forget this post..but plz remember the cause..
By wanting a ailment free barun, this is the biggest Gift we can give him..
1person saying PLZ STOP DRINKING wont help..Crowd of Fans have to say..And barun can never refuse his Fans..After the appeal of FANS he will surely think about it.

BARUN SOBTI IS SPECIAL TO US..AND. JUST HAPPY BIRTHDAY IS NOT SUFFICIENT..
PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT WITH A SERIOUS PERSPECTIVE..

Please dont turn this post  into a debatable topic whether wine consumption is safe or unsafe. Meanwhile i might  recently going to get access to meet pashmeen manchanda through a another colleague working in JP Morgan mumbai , so anyways i wud convey my thoughts to him through Mrs Sobti..

Cheers..

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
dats so sweet of u to think about dis...but i dunno personal lives topics r liable to get closed !!! may b firstly u shud take permission from MODS...bdw great effort !!!!
shouves thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful plan..hats off..we all should move towards this cause..
India Forum  MEMBERS please support her in this regard..i think IPKKND MODERATORS  shud read this post.someone reach it to them .
molten_lava thumbnail
Sorry to say, But I definitely disagree with you.
Drinking is not harmful if done in limited quantities and in a controlled way. And I'm sure Barun is aware of that. I'm saying this because I come from a family where every man drinks. There is nothing wrong with it. And no one is a addicted alcoholic in my family.
And we cannot be preachy about it to Barun. It's his life and I personally don't object it, nor do we have any right to do so.
Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Drinking is not harmful if done in limited quantities and in a controlled way. And I'm sure Barun is aware of that. I'm saying this because I come from a family where every man drinks. There is nothing wrong with it. And no one is a addicted alcoholic in my family.
And we cannot be preachy about it to Barun. It's his life and I personally don't object it, nor do we have any right to do so.

TOTALLY AGREE1
RickyBahl thumbnail

frnd there you are doing mistake i also thought the same thing that controlled consumption is not bad...But after watching the episode i realised how consumption itself can be detrimental.
Plus BARUN himself said in interview that he just  loves drinking.
 Its not being preachy..as i said FANS ARE NOT MEANT TO JUST DROOL...he accepts or not his wish,,but atleast effort can be made..

Plz watch this episode and decide for  urself
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

frnd there you are doing mistake i also thought the same thing that controlled consumption is not bad...But after watching the episode i realised how consumption itself can be detrimental.
Plus BARUN himself said in interview that he just  loves drinking.
 Its not being preachy..as i said FANS ARE NOT MEANT TO JUST DROOL...he accepts or not his wish,,but atleast effort can be made..

Plz watch this episode and decide for  urself

I have watched that episode. What I'm saying is from a personal experience. I have a grandfather who drinks, my father drinks, my four uncles drink. Actually, practically every man in my family drinks. 
I agree alcohol is dangerous for health. But only in high quantities. 
Anything in excess is dangerous. Even if you eat sugar in excess, it is addictive and dangerous. So that does not mean you stop eating sugar, is it? Same way works for everything.
If alcohol was really that bad as they show it, three fourth of the world would have been seeking AA. All I'm saying it, there is nothing wrong with it, unless you are gulping down two litres at once.
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's a nice thought...but i don't we should be telling someone what to do and what not to do in their personal lives. Drinking on occasions and events is not that big of a deal...a lot of ppl do it. Barun is what? 27/28, I'm sure he knows his limits when it comes to alcohol. These guys work so hard, always busy w/shootings n stuff...so going out once in while, having a drink or 2 is not that big of a deal...at least that's what i think.

Besides, a glass of red wine is good for u, even doctors say that. 

RickyBahl thumbnail

I have watched that episode. What I'm saying is from a personal experience. I have a grandfather who drinks, my father drinks, my four uncles drink. Actually, practically every man in my family drinks. 
I agree alcohol is dangerous for health. But only in high quantities. 
Anything in excess is dangerous. Even if you eat sugar in excess, it is addictive and dangerous. So that does not mean you stop eating sugar, is it? Same way works for everything.
If alcohol was really that bad as they show it, three fourth of the world would have been seeking AA. All I'm saying it, there is nothing wrong with it, unless you are gulping down two litres at once.

You r not getting the point..The show spoke about research based things which proved that YES Mild consumption can be harmful. Ypu cant reject medical research based facts...watch again dear. You cant leave this habit its your personal choice..but friend still trust me its not good.
 Alcoholism doesnt develop that easily. I will still say drinking wine ven casually is not good for health..and i have seen many examples. i WOULD STILL SAY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS NOT GOOD nad AS BARUN FANS we are concerned thats it. Ur family is continuing it being  unaffected . That may be rare  but still  i pray that God keep u all fine ..including you friend. Plz dont misunderstand me..
My intentions are clean and pure out here. 
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

You r not getting the point..The show spoke about research based things which proved that YES Mild consumption can be harmful. Ypu cant reject medical research based facts...watch again dear. You cant leave this habit its your personal choice..but friend still trust me its not good.
 Alcoholism doesnt develop that easily. I will still say drinking wine ven casually is not good for health..and i have seen many examples. i WOULD STILL SAY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS NOT GOOD nad AS BARUN FANS we are concerned thats it. Ur family is continuing it being  unaffected . That may be rare  but still  i pray that God keep u all fine ..including you friend. Plz dont misunderstand me..
My intentions are clean and pure out here. 

I get your point. I understand that your intentions are good. All that I'm saying is I've seen the other side of the story. Maybe nobody around you drinks. That's why you don't understand it. if you live around such people you will know it. And I perfectly understand Barun's case. 
When people research, they only make research on extreme cases. 
I'll give you another example. In this world, half of the male population smoke. But smoking is bad isn't it? Why? because it causes cancer. But I can give hundreds of people who don't smoke and still get lung cancer. And I can give you hundreds of people who smoke and still don't get cancer and live upto 90 yrs.
U cannot blindly believe all that they show on tv and go and preach other people to stop drinking. I would have agreed with you if Barun was some addict and he was in serious trouble. But this is a little bit too much, He is having some fun and he is aware of consequences and he is a responsible guy. We cannot go and order any person how to lead his life.