India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

immaturity on the forum (Page 2)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
And also if you really don't want to have complements then Plz don't bring DD n VD aka beloved Madhu n RK in it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.kahkashansakina

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
arnav, if u can call one character a ''makhi'' i can call the other characters whatever i want.  that includes your beloved rk, cos frankly i dont care how much u love him.  the rules should be the same for all the characters.

Edited by Hessa85 - 22 July 2012 at 11:59am
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you for opening a post exclusively to show us, "the immature fans", correct way of maintaining the forum!!

BTW no one called the actor any names...The character is called Makhi!! If you r following the forum, please follow the details also!! 

Vina23-brokensoul-

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Thank you for opening a post exclusively to show us, "the immature fans", correct way of maintaining the forum!!

BTW no one called the actor any names...The character is called Makhi!! If you r following the forum, please follow the details also!! 

sorry but i am not addresisng the post to everyone but the people who make the immature comments.   and yes it is immature, and i dont say things just to keep people happy.  if i think people are being bloody rude then i will say it.
and i have followed enough of the forum, the character is called mukhund as im sure u very well know. 

Edited by Hessa85 - 22 July 2012 at 12:16pm
AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Dear in this forum we like to have fun so all the charactor has pet names here and also ppl call Muku a Makhi not Manish...

Yes We Have Pet Names Of All
And We Are Calling Mukund Makki Not Manish...

Vina23Arnav90

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

Originally posted by Arnav90

Dear in this forum we like to have fun so all the charactor has pet names here and also ppl call Muku a Makhi not Manish...

Yes We Have Pet Names Of All
And We Are Calling Mukund Makki Not Manish...

i dont even understand what you mean by that?  who the hell is manish
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by Rolzz

sorry but i am not addresisng the post to everyone but the people who make the immature comments.   and yes it is immature, and i dont say things just to keep people happy.  if i think people are being bloody rude then i will say it.
and i have followed enough of the forum, the character is called mukhund as im sure u very well know. 

And I think you are being bloody rude by calling fans "immature"!! If you have a problem with any post with namecalling hit "Report" button instead of acting like a self appointed samaritan for a fictional charcter!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectUltimateLionessVina23readingworms.-brokensoul-_Darling_-Rema-mysteriousmillicarisma2Arnav90

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ok ... I guess that makkhi comment is for mukund not manish ... I wont say people are immature ... But its just for fun ... Yep, many times we dont like it when actors are given weird names but its a character and its not a personal attack.

Most of the time i call ballu n RK kameena ... So am i immature ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfect-Rema-_Darling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index