immaturity on the forum - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for opening a post exclusively to show us, "the immature fans", correct way of maintaining the forum!!

BTW no one called the actor any names...The character is called Makhi!! If you r following the forum, please follow the details also!! 
Originally posted by Rolzz

Thank you for opening a post exclusively to show us, "the immature fans", correct way of maintaining the forum!!

BTW no one called the actor any names...The character is called Makhi!! If you r following the forum, please follow the details also!! 

sorry but i am not addresisng the post to everyone but the people who make the immature comments.   and yes it is immature, and i dont say things just to keep people happy.  if i think people are being bloody rude then i will say it.
and i have followed enough of the forum, the character is called mukhund as im sure u very well know. 

Edited by Hessa85 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arnav90

Dear in this forum we like to have fun so all the charactor has pet names here and also ppl call Muku a Makhi not Manish...

Yes We Have Pet Names Of All
And We Are Calling Mukund Makki Not Manish...
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

Yes We Have Pet Names Of All
And We Are Calling Mukund Makki Not Manish...

i dont even understand what you mean by that?  who the hell is manish
Originally posted by Hessa85

sorry but i am not addresisng the post to everyone but the people who make the immature comments.   and yes it is immature, and i dont say things just to keep people happy.  if i think people are being bloody rude then i will say it.
and i have followed enough of the forum, the character is called mukhund as im sure u very well know. 

And I think you are being bloody rude by calling fans "immature"!! If you have a problem with any post with namecalling hit "Report" button instead of acting like a self appointed samaritan for a fictional charcter!!

ok ... I guess that makkhi comment is for mukund not manish ... I wont say people are immature ... But its just for fun ... Yep, many times we dont like it when actors are given weird names but its a character and its not a personal attack.

Most of the time i call ballu n RK kameena ... So am i immature ?
Yes I called Muku the Makkhi.I made fun post on him coz I lke it but I evn call RK sunkey,Tharkey & leech.Some ppl lke u come here jst 2 show tht they r mature & rest all r immature.So 2 set ur standards high dont bring us down as it wont work & the way u talk wid pinkchocolate aka poco & the language u used was pathetic & it shows ur immaturity & 4 ur kind information most of the ppl here believe Poco is the most sensible person here.I wnted 2 call him MAKKHI so I'll who r u 2 call me or us Immature.I evn call ballu psycho man,Bittu ji-Disco ball but I guess u r insane Makkhi fan issliye aa gaye.I give hoot 2 ur opinionšŸ˜”
Go through all posts u'll c if ppl call Muku-makkhi thn they also call RK-leech,tharkey,sunkey & kameena including me
I would have been decent wid u but the way u talked wid poco made me rethink so if I m rude I cant help it
Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rolzz

And I think you are being bloody rude by calling fans "immature"!! If you have a problem with any post with namecalling hit "Report" button instead of acting like a self appointed samaritan for a fictional charcter!!

sorry but if behaviour is immature, its immature.   pointing out isnt rude,,, and as its a free forum, ill post whatever i want.   if its a fictional character, then people should treat it as fictional without yabbering on about how the actor should just leave, or how he looks gay or is a makhi.

all im wondering is why yopur so defensive of the name calling?
u are right about 1 thing, it is pointless wasting my time on a post about a fictional show. and about a topic people obviously are so defensive about. 
so people, name call away.  be as rude as u want about whichever character u want. 
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Yes I called Muku the Makkhi.I made fun post on him coz I lke it but I evn call RK sunkey,Tharkey & leech.Some ppl lke u come here jst 2 show tht they r mature & rest all r immature.So 2 set ur standards high dont bring us down as it wont work & the way u talk wid pinkchocolate aka poco & the language u used was pathetic & it shows ur immaturity & 4 ur kind information most of the ppl here believe Poco is the most sensible person here.I wnted 2 call him MAKKHI so I'll who r u 2 call me or us Immature.I evn call ballu psycho man,Bittu ji-Disco ball but I guess u r insane Makkhi fan issliye aa gaye.I give hoot 2 ur opinionšŸ˜”
Go through all posts u'll c if ppl call Muku-makkhi thn they also call RK-leech,tharkey,sunkey & kameena including me

well good for u!!!!!!! and as ive said in my above post...do what u want.  just dont be offended if people go overboard with the insults about the characters and actors u actually like.
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I would have been decent wid u but the way u talked wid poco made me rethink so if I m rude I cant help it

and also, just for your info,  i didnt question pinkchocolate's level of sensibility? so what the hell are you talking about? 
And believe me, if my language is pathetic,  it apparantly doesnt beat yours. 
and if you dont give a hoot, dont bother posting and replying. Also cute shrishti, i would have been decent with you too, if your post hadnt been so darn rude. 
Edited by Hessa85 - 11 years ago