Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

immaturity on the forum

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
so started watching the show and reading the updates.  have to say im startled by the level of pathetic immaturity on the forum.  Ive seen some very personal comments around how,  the actor playing mukhund is a ''makhi'' who should leave this show.🤣 people need to get a life, the guy is doing his job and will continue to do so as long as required.
i bet some of these teeny star obsessed fans would screech in defence if i called RK a psychotic dog?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
If you have been following the forum properly, you would know that if Mukku is called Makkhi, Rishabh is called Tharkey and Sankee. Ballu is abused , Madhu is also picked on. In short , we treat them all with the same respect. 

And nobody will rip you apart because as of now, Rishabh is a psychotic dog. 

Ppl just need to LOOSEN up a little. 
Hessa85 thumbnail
sorry but posts ive come across have been downright rude, saying the actor should get out of the show because according to some hes interrupting their ideal love story beween a guy they fancy the pants of.  seriously
Hessa85 thumbnail
and im sure tose level of insults arent hurled at the other characters or actors
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

sorry but posts ive come across have been downright rude, saying the actor should get out of the show because according to some hes interrupting their ideal love story beween a guy they fancy the pants of.  seriously

First and foremost - please keep the language in check. 

Everyone is free to like or dislike an actor. And if someone doesn't like Mukku's character or the actor playing it , its their choice . People are irritated more so because of the footage given to him as Rishbala are taking too long to start. 

Some people dislike VD , some dislike DD and they go through that rude criticism too , even if not to the level of Manish Nagdev. 

One cannot execute someone for their choices. But if you have decided that MB is a rude immature forum,  well, your opinion . Nothing can be done about it. 
Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

First and foremost - please keep the language in check. 

Everyone is free to like or dislike an actor. And if someone doesn't like Mukku's character or the actor playing it , its their choice . People are irritated more so because of the footage given to him as Rishbala are taking too long to start. 

Some people dislike VD , some dislike DD and they go through that rude criticism too , even if not to the level of Manish Nagdev. 

One cannot execute someone for their choices. But if you have decided that MB is a rude immature forum,  well, your opinion . Nothing can be done about it. 

i honestly dont see a problem with my language, ive seen far worse tthings on the forum that actually should be policed.  if you took personal offence to my post then im very sorry.   
i personally have disliked characters, but have never been so immature as to name call or vent on the actor.  i wouldnt say some one ''looks gay.''
and as u said, my opinions are mine and im entitled to them.  im also entitled to state them on a public forum. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

i honestly dont see a problem with my language, ive seen far worse tthings on the forum that actually should be policed.  if you took personal offence to my post then im very sorry.   
i personally have disliked characters, but have never been so immature as to name call or vent on the actor.  i wouldnt say some one ''looks gay.''
and as u said, my opinions are mine and im entitled to them.  im also entitled to state them on a public forum. 

You stated your opinion . I stated my opinion. End of conversation and i rest my case. Adioz. 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dear in this forum we like to have fun so all the charactor has pet names here and also ppl call Muku a Makhi not Manish...
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And also if you really don't want to have complements then Plz don't bring DD n VD aka beloved Madhu n RK in it...
Hessa85 thumbnail
arnav, if u can call one character a ''makhi'' i can call the other characters whatever i want.  that includes your beloved rk, cos frankly i dont care how much u love him.  the rules should be the same for all the characters. Edited by Hessa85 - 11 years ago