Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Akanksha - BEAUTY LIES IN SIMPLICITY ~Bday Wish~ (Page 2)

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohan-Megha

Wow amazing dear, love it gr8 work, this is best gift for AS for her brithdayClap

Hey.. Thanks Jamuna.glad u like ...Hug

hamari Adorable.. Akanksha ke liye ek spl Vm toh banta hai..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JumanaLoveKunal

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Wow amazing dear, love it gr8 work, this is best gift for AS for her brithdayClap

Why not i will make atlest 1 VM  for kunal & 1 VM for aakankshaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k-Swetha-

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shourie

Bharti- Hug...it was a brilliant VM on her...she looks so pretty.Day Dreaming...i wish her a wonderful birthday and hope she gets all that she wishes...(well i will wish her again laterLOL)...but for now..let me just give you tight hugs for this VM...it was just amazing as usualClap Thumbs Up...thanks for the update Approve
love you Hug

Awww ..Thank u so much dear...glad u like it baby...Hug

hamari Beautiful Akansha ke liye..Itna toh banta hai yaar..she was always my first choice..beech mein  Mohan akar sub gudbad kardiya...LOL
will add some videos to this post keep watching...Embarrassed
love u baby..Hug

Edited by Bharti_k - 22 July 2012 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie-Swetha-

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Why not i will make atlest 1 VM  for kunal & 1 VM for aakankshaEmbarrassed
hey that's very good ..so sweet of u dear..we should make more vMs on Megha/Ak...Thumbs Up

JumanaLoveKunal

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Bharti- Hug...it was a brilliant VM on her...she looks so pretty.Day Dreaming...i wish her a wonderful birthday and hope she gets all that she wishes...(well i will wish her again laterLOL)...but for now..let me just give you tight hugs for this VM...it was just amazing as usualClap Thumbs Up...thanks for the update Approve
love you Hug

hamari Beautiful Akansha ke liye..Itna toh banta hai yaar..she was always my first choice..beech mein  Mohan akar sub gudbad kardiya...LOL
will add some videos to this post kep watching...Embarrassed
love u baby..Hug
yes you are right...she is different from other heroines of other shows...but mohan bhatnagar ne toh bechaari megha se uski saari fans ko cheen li...especially female fansWink LOL...but i still like her...she is a beautiful girl Embarrassed and very very talented Clap..and yes i always wait for you to upload videos Embarrassed

Bharti_k

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

love you Hug

love u baby..Hug
yes you are right...she is different from other heroines of other shows...but mohan bhatnagar ne toh bechaari megha se uski saari fans ko cheen li...especially female fansWink LOL...but i still like her...she is a beautiful girl Embarrassed and very very talented Clap..and yes i always wait for you to upload videos Embarrassed

No doubt...she is talented..i wish cv's could  have extracted More from her...Megha ke character ko aur..strong banathe ..
U r right..Monu  ne   sare Fans cheen li...LOL
n thanks for watching all videos...love u dear...Hug

shourie

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

love you Hug

love u baby..Hug

No doubt...she is talented..i wish cv's could  have extracted More from her...Megha ke character ko aur..strong banathe ..
U r right..Monu  ne   sare Fans cheen li...LOL
n thanks for watching all videos...love u dear...Hug

Will make this Thread exclusive for Ak..if i found any  thing spl will post here..Embarrassed
bye GN n  tc..Hug
Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
RES Smile

Edited by Bharti_k - 22 July 2012 at 1:00pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index