The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEmpress-MariaMars-

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

^Oh, we're talking about two different Sonia's! I'm referring to Baichung's choreographer. Was this Sonia ever on Jhalak? 

Looks like yes LOL A case of mistaken identities LOL

Not sure of this girl was ever on Jhalak Embarrassed But this pair was awesome in acrobatic dancing!

They're exceptional dancers! Thanks for sharing the videos! Now I wish Divakar had gotten a younger contestant who he would be able to teach these styles to. Maybe next season!

I was referring to Sonia because I want to see her back in Jhalak, hopefully with contestant that can dance this time! LOL Fingers crossed the new contestants will come with great choreographers that will make the show more interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NoComments

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NoComments

^Oh, we're talking about two different Sonia's! I'm referring to Baichung's choreographer. Was this Sonia ever on Jhalak? 

Looks like yes LOL A case of mistaken identities LOL

Not sure of this girl was ever on Jhalak Embarrassed But this pair was awesome in acrobatic dancing!

They're exceptional dancers! Thanks for sharing the videos! Now I wish Divakar had gotten a younger contestant who he would be able to teach these styles to. Maybe next season!

I was referring to Sonia because I want to see her back in Jhalak, hopefully with contestant that can dance this time! LOL Fingers crossed the new contestants will come with great choreographers that will make the show more interesting.

Yes - I think Diwakar would have done so much better had he got a Shibani or an Isha.. In fact he could have done wonder's with Isha's flexibility.. I just hope he gets a younger dancer next time.. I like Jayati.. She is great with expressions, is honest in her attempt.. But there is only so much she can do with her weight and age.. But Diwakar supports her beautifully!

Sonia - the coreographer was brilliant too... Refreshing and creative.. I would definitely hope she comes to the show with the WC entries..
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Out of the above 5, I've only seen Rashmi Desai perform in ZNKD 2 and JDJ 4 last year. She's a very good dancer with lovely expressions, very popular too, and an actress from Colors- the same channel ;-) . She's surely going to provide stiff competition in every way.

TheEmpress

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Isn't it unfair to the other contestants?

The other contestants have been toiling hard and each week they have to be under the stress of elimination round and suddenly few will just get the chance to enter the show like a cakewalk!

Colors wants to garner revenues and that's why they are bringing the popular tv stars but why NOW?

It is totally unfair. I just hope the final three should be from the older contestants.
NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Isn't it unfair to the other contestants?

The other contestants have been toiling hard and each week they have to be under the stress of elimination round and suddenly few will just get the chance to enter the show like a cakewalk!

Colors wants to garner revenues and that's why they are bringing the popular tv stars but why NOW?

It is totally unfair. I just hope the final three should be from the older contestants.

Agree - that it is not fair to other contestants who have already been working hard for this many weeks.. But WC is a usual format for any show and I would say that it is still not so very late to introduce this.. Thankfully, the better dancers are all still in the show and hence it has not been so unfair as well.. And if you think about it from the other side, the dancers on the show have already gelled well with their partners over the last 4-5 weeks, while the WC entrants have to get the chemistry right from the word go.. So their margins of error have to be zero and learning curve have to be very steep..

And if we get 2 good / solid dancer / coreo combos instead of a Susheel or a Ravi / Bharti.. I would not mind too much either... Smile

nikitagmc

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
woww happy 4 karan wahi...
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yayyy really looking forward to see Karan Wahi...really hope he gets in and wins...he's a fab dancer & I'm sure he's gonna burn the dance floor with his fantastic dancing skills<3333333333

Edited by indian_beauty - 22 July 2012 at 3:11pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index