Wild Card Contestants... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Colors definitely wanted its actors in the finale.. Their trump card was Pratyusha. But she couldn't deliver much as expected coz of her health issues.. And now they bring in Avika and Rashmi who are n were part of Colors... I feel Avika will make it to the contest.. She might end up in top 3 too coz obviously someone from colors will be in the top 3. I don't think it will be jayati and since Rashmi is no longer part of Colors, i think its going to be Avika.. But this is not fair to the other contestants who have been working so hard from day 1..

M so hoping the 6th one is Drashti Dhami !!!!
Eagerly waiting for karna wahi's entry
1. karan 2. jay 3. rithvik 4. rashmi 5. avika and 6. neha bhasin pop singer
6. cotestant neha bhasin singer
one guy and one girl will qualify... i think its karan and neha
One point I have. Why are all the 6 wild cards (or at least the 5 advertised) all TV actors? JDJ is not about TV actors dancing, it is about celebrities dancing. So couldn't they find non-TV celebrities? No offence but the problem I visualise in this is that TV celebrities are more popular at least to the voting audience. So whoever comes in could get more votes than some of the older contestants, for example Shibani or Isha who don't have a natural vote bank. We already have 2 (with Pratyusha leaving) TV stars in the competition to capture vote banks. More TV celebs mean a lot of the fringe celebs will be even more marginalised.
I've seen Rashmi Desai performing with Salman in some JDJ special program and she can dance. Not too sure about the other celebrities since I don't know much about them
Rashmi can dance. Avika too is an average dancer. Jay is pathetic when it comes to dancing. I have never seen Karan Wahi dance. 
I think the 6th contestant will be Dhrasti..
Ok guys incase(just an assumption) Dhrasti gets selected n comes in as wild card entry,then whom will ul support more??
Gurmeet or Dhrasti? rather vote for?