Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is Diwakar and Sonia for you from India's Got Talent.. The best I have seen on that stage...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXyAHVnRmI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZTnnbvjuK0[/YOUTUBE]

Grad Finale Performance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0OwCoNUJxU[/YOUTUBE]

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^Oh, we're talking about two different Sonia's! I'm referring to Baichung's choreographer. Was this Sonia ever on Jhalak? 
NoComments thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

^Oh, we're talking about two different Sonia's! I'm referring to Baichung's choreographer. Was this Sonia ever on Jhalak? 

Looks like yes 😆 A case of mistaken identities 😆

Not sure of this girl was ever on Jhalak 😳 But this pair was awesome in acrobatic dancing!
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Xcited For Rithvik & Wahi😍
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

Looks like yes 😆 A case of mistaken identities 😆

Not sure of this girl was ever on Jhalak 😳 But this pair was awesome in acrobatic dancing!

They're exceptional dancers! Thanks for sharing the videos! Now I wish Divakar had gotten a younger contestant who he would be able to teach these styles to. Maybe next season!

I was referring to Sonia because I want to see her back in Jhalak, hopefully with contestant that can dance this time! 😆 Fingers crossed the new contestants will come with great choreographers that will make the show more interesting.

NoComments thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

They're exceptional dancers! Thanks for sharing the videos! Now I wish Divakar had gotten a younger contestant who he would be able to teach these styles to. Maybe next season!

I was referring to Sonia because I want to see her back in Jhalak, hopefully with contestant that can dance this time! 😆 Fingers crossed the new contestants will come with great choreographers that will make the show more interesting.

Yes - I think Diwakar would have done so much better had he got a Shibani or an Isha.. In fact he could have done wonder's with Isha's flexibility.. I just hope he gets a younger dancer next time.. I like Jayati.. She is great with expressions, is honest in her attempt.. But there is only so much she can do with her weight and age.. But Diwakar supports her beautifully!

Sonia - the coreographer was brilliant too... Refreshing and creative.. I would definitely hope she comes to the show with the WC entries..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Out of the above 5, I've only seen Rashmi Desai perform in ZNKD 2 and JDJ 4 last year. She's a very good dancer with lovely expressions, very popular too, and an actress from Colors- the same channel ;-) . She's surely going to provide stiff competition in every way.
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isn't it unfair to the other contestants?

The other contestants have been toiling hard and each week they have to be under the stress of elimination round and suddenly few will just get the chance to enter the show like a cakewalk!

Colors wants to garner revenues and that's why they are bringing the popular tv stars but why NOW?

It is totally unfair. I just hope the final three should be from the older contestants.
NoComments thumbnail

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Isn't it unfair to the other contestants?

The other contestants have been toiling hard and each week they have to be under the stress of elimination round and suddenly few will just get the chance to enter the show like a cakewalk!

Colors wants to garner revenues and that's why they are bringing the popular tv stars but why NOW?

It is totally unfair. I just hope the final three should be from the older contestants.

Agree - that it is not fair to other contestants who have already been working hard for this many weeks.. But WC is a usual format for any show and I would say that it is still not so very late to introduce this.. Thankfully, the better dancers are all still in the show and hence it has not been so unfair as well.. And if you think about it from the other side, the dancers on the show have already gelled well with their partners over the last 4-5 weeks, while the WC entrants have to get the chemistry right from the word go.. So their margins of error have to be zero and learning curve have to be very steep..

And if we get 2 good / solid dancer / coreo combos instead of a Susheel or a Ravi / Bharti.. I would not mind too much either... 😊
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy really looking forward to see Karan Wahi...really hope he gets in and wins...he's a fab dancer & I'm sure he's gonna burn the dance floor with his fantastic dancing skills<3333333333
Edited by indian_beauty - 11 years ago