India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A Possible solution ???

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hi there... i have always been a silent member on this forum. My name is Navina and i am from South Africa. For the past few days now, i've been hoping and praying 4 a miracle, so that my fave show doesnt end. I'm feeling totally helpless, bcause; being from another country...there's not much I can do. HOWEVER... I've thought of some things which u guys in India can do...  1. contact a reporter/ journalist from your daily newspaper.Tell them about our plight.Tell them about how Sony has been misleading the fans. Inform them about your talks with Mr Virender and Ms Thakker. Tell them that u were told if TRP's rise, then they'd reconsider axing the show...also for the last 3 weeks TRP's did rise and then we were ignored.       2. Somebody has suggested contacting SBS/SBB...great idea...make sure u get heard!!!!          3. If somebody that's on Twitter can get a celebrity ( Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan or maybe even Amitabh Bachchan) to join their name to our cause, then we may get a chance...    LASTLY, 4. Continually tweet Sneha Rajani about giving us the 7:30 slot. If she is only concerned about ratings, then she can have 2 programmes (DEK and LMYAM) contributing to the success of her station.          In conclusion, I would like 2 thank u for reading. Really hoping 4 a massive jump in TRP's this week, then we can say that A Successfull Show Was Taken Off Air...just bcause it wasnt the Typical Saas- Bahu Soapie.     SORRY 4 THE LONG POST!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabarsweet.tashipearls88Mariam12SaHillover101MrsSSOsrividhya68princessSoniapia.raha..IshqShava..-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Wow nice idea...abhi toh Sony waley gay kam seh,han nahi toh...
purple2398 Newbie
purple2398
purple2398

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
GET A CELEBRITY TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE: THAT'S AMAZING!!! 
safia25 Senior Member
safia25
safia25

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Awsome idea, we can do it now also, for season two...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index