Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Enters JDJ In Wild Card-All Discn Here (Page 9)

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
RD is having a tough competion  in jhalak with 2 other male  actors Karan wahi and Gurmmet.These both actors have huge fan following.
Agree they both Rocked in DID.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

RD is having a tough competion  in jhalak with 2 other male  actors Karan wahi and Gurmmet.These both actors have huge fan following.
Agree they both Rocked in DID.

As far as popularity is concerned yes Gurmeet, Karan, Rashmi & GIAA are RD's tough competition but when it comes to dancing Gurmeet does not come close but he is improving each week so who  knows...Karan not sure as he is untrained dancer so he might be a pleasant surprise...

Isha is my top pick and now I will add RD and Rashmi  to it...lets see what happens..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23anju011KatRulzFireLordPhoenixstyle14

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Im sooo happy for Rithvik ..Congratss dude.. kill the stage Wink
FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Dabulls- Just watched Rithvik's performance and it was amazing. Sneha was awesome as well. Remo was always my favorite judge in DID and I loved the praise he gave to both Rithvik and Sneha. I loved Madhuri's comments as well. 

I also watched Rashmi's performance as well for fun. The girl is amazing. I loved her dancing more than her partner's because she had such energy and I thought she out shined her partner. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Rithvik and Ankita were awesome in DID... Never knew RD was a DID contestant.. i guess it was quite emotional for him when Geeta ma asked him about DID and i simply loved RD's answer..was so great to see dada praise him.. hes an awesome performer and i hope reaches great heights..

Coming to JDJ what can i say, everyone is saying RD's a great performer and their right... he did salsa for the first time and he was just brilliant.. I could not take my eyes off of him.. he has amazing stage presense and an electrifying personality... Go RD you rocked it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuDabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Rithvik did a great job in both DID and JDJ.. Loved his salsa especially. He does have an electrifying presence on the stage as a dancer. The judges on JDJ seemed very impressed by him. All his hard work paid off, I guess. Goodluck to RD for the future performances. I am sure he will rock the stage !!

Dabulls23style14

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
S.Nina  Rashmi's partner Deepak is a fab dancer-pro...You are right abt Rashmi really getting down and dacing hard...I love her personality too..

Rithwik and Rashmi both have good partners but I am bit concerned with karan's partner as Mohena is not so great and not much experience not only as a dancer but as a choreographer...lets see what happens

Rithwik in JDJ made my day...

I really wanted RD to dance with Rohan...But Gunjan-Rohan dance was really cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

style14

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Loved his performance ! Although his costume reminded me of Hulk for some odd reason but both his Jhalak and DID performances were excellent !

P.S : Anki's dance with Saumya was amazing too !

Dabulls23style14

Go to top