Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Enters JDJ In Wild Card-All Discn Here (Page 5)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
OH Yes...we all had great fun here when Sushita...participated...Smile

Never forget that day..we all were nervous when Sush proposed Anki..Day Dreaming

Its was a very nice show..till the final...Angry Sush didn't win the final..even he deserved it..Very bad end for this show...that day...Ouch

I'm very happy for RD...I Know he will do his best...Smile
I don't know the others...but nice to see Rd in another show...Like him..

Just remind us please when it will telecast...
for DID  Its next week Ya...

Edited by Thanee - 22 July 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23iheartuJaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
@Tanyaz thank you so much.well we here have to vote to make sure RD wins.I read that Sushant got to the final but did not win well we here at PR forums have to make it our duty to vote for RD so that he will win .He is a very talented and amazing dancer even for such a big guy.I mean his chest is very broad and he is very muscular many ppl would not like to dance even if there are big like RD.For instance many tall ppl would sometimes bend their back caz there thimk they r too tall.i admire RD for his amazing dancing skills.He is very gud that is why the have brought him as a wild card.We have to vote as sometimes the person who is most famous rather than the person who is most talented wins at the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartu

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

@Tanyaz thank you so much.well we here have to vote to make sure RD wins.I read that Sushant got to the final but did not win well we here at PR forums have to make it our duty to vote for RD so that he will win .He is a very talented and amazing dancer even for such a big guy.I mean his chest is very broad and he is very muscular many ppl would not like to dance even if there are big like RD.For instance many tall ppl would sometimes bend their back caz there thimk they r too tall.i admire RD for his amazing dancing skills.He is very gud that is why the have brought him as a wild card.We have to vote as sometimes the person who is most famous rather than the person who is most talented wins at the end.
Yup and hence Sush did not win the final.He had created a JDJ record by securing the most 30's (full score from all judges) by any contestant in Jalak's history. He had a wonderful choreographer in form of Shampa to compliment his style and concepts for the dance. Sushant won the most consistent performer award in JDJ though.
But in Final Sony had other plans popularity won over talent eventually and Sony,made their own brand guy "Chang" (Indian Idol contestant) to win the competition(Not hurting any Chang fans,sorry). Chang was good but many felt not so good to lift the title but he lifted the title.Cant take the Credit from Chang too for his hardwork and dedication.
Plus points of JDJ show is the recognition that comes even though u dont win it. 
Sushant was Madhuri's (Madhuri dixit who returned from US and was a judge last time) favorite and his performances got him even more popularity n recognition apart from PR and got his name tagged into bollyhood. He got recognition in the BW ,started performing in BW awards and also in many others and hence bagged a top project with UTV and chetan bagat's super hit novel (3 mistakes of my life) adaptation Kai po che as the main hero.
This is a great platform to show ur skills and I am sure RD will give his best.This will also give him a chance to get his skills across to the BW world.

Edited by Jaishankar - 22 July 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23stefanandreFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaameiliaTanyaz

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Omg omg this is awesome news Rd will rock yay cant wait
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Omg this is awesome!!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Sushant holds the record of the most perfect performances ...30 , 30 , 30 all the time ..He even got the most consistently good performar trophy in the end but I don't know what happened and in the end they gave the award to Chang who was a totally untrained dancer..
I guess this show is all about the untrained dancer learning dance ...but then why was Sushant picked to participate ...just like Isha Sherwani looks the odd one out amongst contestants like Sushil Kumar , Jia Manek , Darsheel etc etc ...I suppose they need someone very good to show case some brilliant dancing and  that is why Sush wasthere last year and Isha is there this year ...

However this did a lot of good to Sushant's career as his popularity after Jhalak became even more ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixstyle14

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sushant holds the record of the most perfect performances ...30 , 30 , 30 all the time ..He even got the most consistently good performar trophy in the end but I don't know what happened and in the end they gave the award to Chang who was a totally untrained dancer..
I guess this show is all about the untrained dancer learning dance ...but then why was Sushant picked to participate ...just like Isha Sherwani looks the odd one out amongst contestants like Sushil Kumar , Jia Manek , Darsheel etc etc ...I suppose they need someone very good to show case some brilliant dancing and  that is why Sush wasthere last year and Isha is there this year ...

However this did a lot of good to Sushant's career as his popularity after Jhalak became even more ... 
Di darsheel is trained as well and among wild card all are trained LOL
OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top