KW in Jhalak||VB-2|Wahi ELIMINATED-5 thngs u dinno - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Wahis interview on SBB --

He said.. was unexpected cos last week he got second highest marks .. ! Finally he got 30 after so many weeks..! He says.. it was a shock as when one is going up ..suddenly u meet a dead end!

Reporter asks.. if he thinks he wuld have got SOTY if he met  Kjo one year ago.. n Wahi says.. may be next time.. n if Kjo believes in him ..n says that Kjo is very sweet .. humble.. n strait forward... so sure.. if he will consider...!

Reporter asks about Isha.. n asks him to sing the song he had on first epi n he does..!

Show Wahis performances...! He thanks all who mssgd.. him . .voted him.. n loved his perf. ! He says..sorry for not being able to make it to the finale.. n thanks all..! 

Wahi in white t shirt.. grey trousers..!
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Jhalak on colors is fake. Love u wahi
Thanks for all the articles and updates tanu🤗

Still cant understand how KW came in the bottom 2 after scoring the 2nd highest marks and having such a big voting bank. But I love this comment of his!

The channel is saying that I have not got good votes, but I have faith on my fans."

Says it all really!!

I didnt see this posted on the forum so thought I would make a post in case anyone wants to comment on the article.

Please do close the topic if its already posted.
Wahi,c u soon in any show in Romantic Avtaar,best of Luck...

Karan Wahi's 'Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa' innings end

Popular TV actor Karan Wahi is out of the top five contestant line-up on celebrity dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 5' as he was eliminated Saturday night

MUMBAI
IANS

Ultimate Touring Trails
20 entries shortlisted for you. Vote for your favourite entries now
ReadyToB.in/UltimateTouringTrails

Karan and his partner Mohina scored a perfect 30 with their powerpacked performance last week.

However, audience votes weren't in their favour this time. Karan entered the show midway as a wildcard entry, and impressed judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar, with his expressive stance. His dance moves were average, but his expressions and their experimental settings won everyone's heart.

The actor is known for shows like 'Dill Mill Gayye' and 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge'. The top five contestants on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5' now include Bharti Singh, Gurmeet Choudhary, Isha Sharvani, Ritwik Dhanjani and Rashmi Desai. Isha suffered an elbow injury while practicing with an international choreographer for the special 'Firangi Tadka' episode of the show. However, she is still in competition. 

Your date with Karan Wahi has been fixed ;)
We have a LIVE video chat with him tomorrow at 3 PM onwww.colorstv.com/jhalak

So start posting your questions here -> http://colors.in.com/in/chat-karan-wahi-live-chat-17.html

Here's what he has to say -> http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos-jhalak/live-chat-with-karan-wahi-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-1542.html#vdo
Five things you dinno about Karan Wahi ---->

Although, Karan Wahi has signed-off from the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, his popularity and fan following has reached new heights. To all his fans, we bring you five things you didn't know about Karan Wahi.

Karan Wahi was born into a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali. He was raised in Delhi where he did his schooling from St. Mark's School, Meera Bagh. Before getting into acting, he used to play cricket at the state level along with Virat Kohli. Cricket remains to be his first love till date.

Karan was in college, pursuing BBA when television producer Shrishti Arya, whom he calls Shrishti didi, took notice of him and suggested him to audition for Television. Karan gave an audition in Delhi and got selected for the lead role of Ranvir Sisodia in Remix.

Karan is currently pursuing B.Com from Delhi University through correspondence.

Just like his onscreen character, Ranvir from Remix, Karan is very moody and short tempered. He is also very finicky about his belongings and can't let poeple touch his black beauty, the BMW car or other things in his house.

Now that you know so much about him, this one's for all his female fans... Karan is Single & Ready to Mingle!

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

KARAN GETS CANDID ON THE LIVE CHAT!

posted by Meenakshi Negi, last updated on September 19, 2012 at 11:19 pm
I still can't believe that Rithvik cried for me!

He came as a tornedo in the Wild Card round on Jhalak, stomped the stage with his high-voltage Ishaqzade performance and got selected. And, as he left the show after losing the position of the finalist in a face-off  to his buddy Rithvik, he completed a full circle of a perfect 30!

His fans were disappointed and refused to watch the show, so in order to pacify the enraged fans, Karan came-in for a Live Chat and connected with them. But, as soon as he came online, all the complains turned into crazy proposals to his favourite things in life and his realtionship status to his plans in life. Karan spent one hour answering all the questions. 

Speaking about Jhalak, he became very emotional and said that through this platform, poeple got to see the real Karan Wahi and not the characters he potrays. Adding on, he said that the show gave him an opportunity to go beyond what he does and try something as different as dancing, that too in front of the experts like Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit and Remo D'souza. He confessed that he was shocked and heart-broken when he got eliminated, but told his fans, "It was not because of the less votes that he had to leave the show, but maybe because that day others got a little more votes." Karan, who loves Bharti as a person because of her beautiful heart was asked a question that didn't he feel bad when he got eliminated and Bharti satyed? In reply, he said, "The show is very fair and it's not necessary that a good dancer will win the show. The person who wins will be the one who is chosen by the janta and Bharti was very popular as well as hard working."

Click here to know more about who is Karan Wahi dating, his equation with Rithvik and what are his plans after Jhalak.

http://colors.in.com/in/news/karan-gets-candid-on-the-live-chat-216.html

OMG karan wahi elimanited..
Yar i didn't know baout it i was waitig to see his punjabi dance..I suffer the whole 16 setpt epi yar..why the hell did they elimainate him:(