Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I read abt Wahi's elimination too,how can Bharti and Gurmeet stay and Wahi be out!However will see the last episode of Karan,then alvida to JDJ from my side too...
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ya its a very sad news .. as Karan is a rock star n 1 of the best 😳 
but it was totally unfair by colors tv 😡 bcz we all know that among the top 6 , bharti is the worst 1 , n the rest r better than her !! n last week Karan got higher marks than her n we know Karan has more fans then her , then how bharti got saved n Karan eliminated ðŸ˜• am sure colors tv kept her just for comedy n trp !!!!
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

I read abt Wahi's elimination too,how can Bharti and Gurmeet stay and Wahi be out!However will see the last episode of Karan,then alvida to JDJ from my side too...

@Bold Totally agree with u dear .. 
but cant agree with the last line, as i cant quit watching it bcz my another fav ( Salman & Isha ) r there ðŸ˜Š but i wish all the best for dear Karan ðŸ˜³
Armu4eva thumbnail

Karan Wahi out of Jhalak this week!

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Sep 15, 2012, 09.00PM IST
Karan Wahi out of Jhalak this week!
Karan Wahi
The countdown begins for the final showdown between the contestants of Colors's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa with shocking elimination, every passing week.

Once again the dangerous Saturday arrives with yet heartbreaking elimination.

Yes! This week, it's surely a heart breaking elimination as the heartthrob Karan Wahi bids adieu to the stage. In spite of scoring higher marks than Gurmeet Chaudhary last week, the actor had to say bye bye to the competition in tonight's episode

Karan Wahi made a wild card entry with the choreographer and dancer Mohenna and managed to garner good numbers for their excellent performances each week. To mention particularly, Wahi's Salman Khan special act was much appreciated by Salman Khan himself and the judges.

Unfortunately, this week Karan's luck failed leading to his elimination from the show. With his exit the competition gets intense with Top 5, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Ritvik DhanjaniBharti SinghRashmi Desai and Isha Sharvani.

Who will get axed for Jhalak next week is something to wait and watch.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Today is the unfortunate day..when Wahi had to bid goodbye to Jhalak..

He n Ritvik were in face-off ... n tho Wahi did a phenomenal job with a very well synched choreographed song.. he was eliminated..! He got only Kjos vote for being saved... Madz n Remo chose Ritvik

Wahi was in tears and thanked.. the judges for their appreciation and praise..! KJo said that he has been noticed by the film industry. .n maybe this will take him to a brighter future..!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Karan who performed with international dancer Emma in the Firangi Tadka episode last Saturday (8 September 2012) was praised for his chemistry with her. But the act earned him just 26 points. But his Sunday (9 September 2012) performance with choreographer Mohina, which was a Bollywood dance, got him a complete 30.

In spite of the high scores, Wahi failed to get desired audience vote. Hence, he will be seen making an exit from Jhalak in tonight's (15 September 2012) episode.

Contestants who remain to up the dance battle are Bharti Singh-Savio Barnes, Gurmeet Chaudhary-Shampa, Rashmi Desai-Deepak Singh, Rithvik Dhanjani-Sneha Kapoor and Isha Sharvani- Salman Yusuff Khan.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Karan who shared, "I don't want to sit and crib about it. I was very excited about my upcoming performance. The channel is saying that I have not got good votes, but I have faith on my fans. Anyways, life goes on."

Let's see how the drama unfolds from here!!!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5: Karan Wahi eliminated!

IANS11.02 PM IST 09.15.2012
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5: Karan Wahi gets eliminated!

Popular TV actor Karan Wahi is out of the top five contestant line-up  in on celebrity dance reality show

Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 5 has an unexpected elimination on Saturday night.

Karan and his partner Mohina scored a perfect 30 with their power packed performance last week. However, audience votes weren't in their favour this time. Wahi entered the show midway as a wildcard entry, and impressed judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar, with his expressive stance. His dance moves were average, but his expressions and their experimental settings won everyone's heart. The actor is known for shows like Remix, Dill Mill Gayye and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

The top five contestants on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 now include Bharti Singh, Gurmeet Choudhary, Isha Sharvani, Ritwik Dhanjani and Rashmi Desai.

Isha suffered an elbow injury while practicing with an international choreographer for the special 'Firangi Tadka' episode of the show. After not dancing for two weeks she sails through to the top 5. Looks like luck is clearly on her side, no?

Armu4eva thumbnail

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5: Karan Wahi eliminated 

BengaliMatrimony.com 
A Part of BharatMatrimony.com Register & Find Your Perfect Match BengaliMatrimony.com/Register-Free

Reliance Travel Insurance 
Cover Against Unanticipated Medical and Non Medical Expenses. Buy Now! www.RelianceGeneral.co.in/Travel

Mumbai: Popular TV actor Karan Wahi is out of the top five contestant line-up on celebrity dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 5' as he was eliminated Saturday night.

Karan and his partner Mohina scored a perfect 30 with their powerpacked performance last week. However, audience votes weren't in their favour this time.

Karan entered the show midway as a wildcard entry, and impressed judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar, with his expressive stance. His dance moves were average, but his expressions and their experimental settings won everyone's heart.

The actor is known for shows like 'Dill Mill Gayye' and 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge'.

The top five contestants on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5' now include Bharti Singh, Gurmeet Choudhary, Isha Sharvani, Ritwik Dhanjani and Rashmi Desai.

Isha suffered an elbow injury while practicing with an international choreographer for the special 'Firangi Tadka' episode of the show. However, she is still in competition.

(For updates you can share with your friends, follow IBNLive on FacebookTwitter,Google+ and Pinterest)

Armu4eva thumbnail

Karan Wahi's 'Jhalak...' innings end

By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited â€“ 16 hours ago

Mumbai, Sep 15 (IANS) Popular TV actor Karan Wahi is out of the top five contestant line-up on celebrity dance reality show "Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 5" as he was eliminated Saturday night.

Karan and his partner Mohina scored a perfect 30 with their powerpacked performance last week. However, audience votes weren't in their favour this time.

Karan entered the show midway as a wildcard entry, and impressed judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar, with his expressive stance. His dance moves were average, but his expressions and their experimental settings won everyone's heart.

The actor is known for shows like "Dill Mill Gayye" and "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge".

The top five contestants on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5" now include Bharti Singh, Gurmeet Choudhary, Isha Sharvani, Ritwik Dhanjani and Rashmi Desai.

Isha suffered an elbow injury while practicing with an international choreographer for the special 'Firangi Tadka' episode of the show. However, she is still in competition.

Armu4eva thumbnail
SBB : Doc Sids power dance..

SBB showed Wahis face off performance ...!! Awesome act..!!