Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A costume issue disrupts Karan and Mohena's performance on Jhalak

Thursday, August 09, 2012 | 2:23:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments
A costume issue disrupts Karan and Mohena's performance on Jhalak

The nervous actor performed the International Dance form, Flamenco

Armu4eva thumbnail
Saw his flamengo act .. and loved it full on ... just that the dress made it difficult to do clear n clean moves... thats what judges noticed..!

Karan was really good.. i hope he gets good steps to perform on.. totally deserves great scores..!

This week got a bit less at 24...

Madhuri said.. he is an effortless dancer... but needs better moves.. n choreo..! Farah said he is so good that if she dinno he was a celeb.. she wuldnt know who is the dancer here..! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry,you will be back,in fact today's performance was also very good..Best of Luck Wahi👍🏼 Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Metromasti - 

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5: Karan Wahi,Mohena Flamenco Bollywood remix

Karan Wahi and his choreographer Mohena Singh performed a romantic flamenco dance on 11th August 2012 episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 (JDJ 5) . Karan Wahi and Mohena Singh danced for the ...''

busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SBB saw KW's this week's performance
He was dancing on d song BAJADE DESI BEAT SONIYA from bodyguard ...
He also participated in d competition to impress Katrina .he was dancing with ritwik n bharti ... Katrina ne Karan aur ritwik Dono ko EK THA TIGER ka scaff gift kiya...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for th update Bhavita.. eagerly looking fwd to his perf on sunday.. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Colors ?@ColorsTV

Aa gaya hai dekho Bodyguard ;) @karan009wahi@beingsalmankhan #Jhalak #Colors || http://bit.ly/N9n6RM

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos-jhalak/karan-bana-bodyguard-promo-week10jdj-1171.html#vdo

Armu4eva thumbnail
Super duper awesome.. act by Wahi.. very very entertaining! 👏

n he looks so so hot...!! 😍

Loved it..!! 

Salman got up and gave him a standing ovation and he kissed Salmans hand..!! 

Ragz asked.. Salman his thots ... n he said.. superb. .n said.. Wahi is very fit.. .. he says.. Wahi deserves a lot fo marks..!! 

Mads said.. he brings an actors quality.. n was an entertaining.. n brought in all of Salmans signature style..!

Remo liked the beginning...said Wahi was overenergetic.. so a bit disbalanced.. 

Kjo talked on lack of co-ordination. .n appreciated Karans high energy n said.. he has heroic quality.

Kats said.. duo did good n liked Mohena more.. . 

Karan Wahi shared ..that.. Salman had called him on his 6th budday and sent him a wallclock with a pic of Salman holding a guitar with LOVE written on it..

He scored a 24
Armu4eva thumbnail
23 Aug 2012Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
Maa ke laadle

Uff! I've had enough of mockery of homosexuality in films and TV shows. Most of it is just distasteful and exaggerated. I've just heard that a spoof act was shot recently on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Contestants Karan Wahi and Rithvik Dhanjani put on a gay act together on the show and it left the judges and audience laughing. So much so, that judge Karan Johar even joked that he'd cast the two in Dostana 3. I'm just going to cross my fingers that it isn't yet another caricature-ish performance. I've come to expect this more often than not. After all, such is life dearies.
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sbb saw a segment Of JDJ..
Jisme karan ritwik ke saath MAA KA LADLA BIGAD GAYA Pe dance kar raha tha :-)):-))
It was really very funny 😆