KW in Jhalak||VB-2|Wahi ELIMINATED-5 thngs u dinno - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
@ tanu : thanks for d info 😊
Tanu hugs.:))) love ya thanks alot dear <3 🤗
Screenindia -- Surprise entry on Jhalak

Here are the five shortlisted contestants who will be seen in the upcoming wild card episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The competition will be fierce and out of these hopefuls, only two will make the grade and move ahead

Karan Wahi

I was very excited when I got a call from Jhalak..., but then they surprised me by saying that I had to beat the rest to get ahead in the competition. I am praying that I survive the wild card round as I desperately want to be on Jhalak... My choreographer Mohena Singh and I are working on a Bollywood number with a college campus theme. I need to work hard not only on my steps but also have to overcome stage fear.

Avika Gor

I am just a year older than Darsheel Safary and I am going to be the second child performer on the show. I am happy to be teamed opposite Sanam Johar. He is a fantastic contemporary dancer, and I hope to learn some new moves from him. I am a trained dancer, I have been doing Western and Bollywood styles since I was four. I am going to compete only with myself and deliver better performances as I move on. People have always seen me in sarees and ghagra cholis, but on Jhalak... I am going to shock everyone.

Rithwik Dhanjani

I am from Dubai. I am happy to announce that I am a professional dancer. Back in Dubai, I had done a lot of dancing assignments. I also choreographed Sonu Sood in his international film, City Of Life. I am looking forward to win the wild card round. For the same, I have told my choreographer, Sneha Kapoor that we are not going to make people laugh or cry, instead we should put up a spectacular dance show. It is going to be a tough time for me, as I will have to juggle between my show Pavitra Rishta and Jhalak...

Rashmi Desai

I am paired with Pratyusha Banarjee's choreographer Deepak Singh. I have seen the duo perform earlier on the show and have liked Deepak's creative concepts and dance steps. Since I was an ex-contestant of Zara Nachke Dikha, I know the ropes of these reality shows. For my opening act, I'll perform a popular Bollywood number that I am sure will go down well with the judges. I'm also keen on learning new dance forms for this show.

Jay Soni

I am here to impress all the three judges — Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit and Remo D'Souza. I know a bit of salsa and B-boying. But I need to be perfect, as there are some terrific dancers on the show. I am worried about the lifts in the dances which need to be performed effortlessly. I hope my choreographer Bhavana Purohit trains me properly.

TV 9 showed a segment on the wild card entry round of Jhalak..

Wahi was shown performing on Ishaqzade! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuRYyqTlwCc[/YOUTUBE]
Wahi.. introing Esha ... saying ... 'The way she does Aerial Acts ... it seems like she is not from this world... she is an Angel' 

Loved Ragz.. elbowing Wahi. ..cutely! 😍

Karan Wahi's dance moves in Jhalak

TNN | Aug 5, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Karan Wahi's dance moves in Jhalak
Karan Wahi and Bharti in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
The latest wild card entrant on the dance showJhalak Dikhhla Jaa is Karan Wahi. The actor not only has the challenge of performing well, but also has the task of impressing Isha Sharwani on the show. 
In an attempt to help him, jury member Karan Johar, decided to give him some advice - one that was also a part of one of his films - wherein a girl can be 'patao-ed' with the 'chhe din, ladki in' formula. 
A part of this trick is to flirt with the girl's best friend, and Manish being Manish, called Bharti to play the role of Isha's best friend. Wahi decided to dance with the ladies, and although Isha blushed a pretty pink and politely refused, saying she's too embarrassed, Bharti agreed to do a little shimmy with Karan.

Lost in his arms, Bharti danced to Yeh Jism Hai Toh Kya, and performed all her antics on stage. Karan laughed and swept her into a lift, and this time thankfully, did not make her fall. 

can any 1 tell me in which song kw dance i listen that song in promo but could not catch entire song

sonali

is it just me or wahi boy and isha look adorable together even when they stand together 😆...