KW in Jhalak||VB-2|Wahi ELIMINATED-5 thngs u dinno - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Six TV actors to compete for wild card entry in 'JDJ 5'

Six Indian TV actors will be competing for an entry into the fifth season of dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' through wild card.

Rashmi Desai Sandhu

Avika Gor, who shot to fame as the young Anandi in TV show 'Balika Vadhu', will be one of the wild card entrants on 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5'.

Other TV actors include Rashmi Desai Sandhu, best known as Tapasya of 'Uttaran', Jay Soni, who played the role of the adorable husband Ishaan in 'Sasural Genda Phool', Karan Wahi of 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' fame, Rithvik Dhanjani seen as Arjun in 'Pavitra Rishta' and playback singer Neha Bhasin.

All the six wild card contestants alongwith their respective choreographers will compete against each other to enter 'Jhalak Dhikla Jaa' and only two will become part of the dance reality show who will be competing with the existing participants.

The wild card entry episode is likely to go on air this weekend on Colors.

Karan Wahi & Mohena-JDJ First Performance Pic ❤️

Credit- Natasha

Kritika Kamra wished Karan Wahi via twitter :)

'' Kritika Kamra @ Kritika_Kamra 13m Congratulations Wahi !!! So happy for u :)''

KarTika ❤️
Wow..super pics..he looks awesome n HOT
Tannu and all ktlk fans it would be nice if you all join wahis AT at jdj forum n come n support him there :) you ppl are welcome dere :)
karan karan karan allover ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

am sure wahi will rock the JDJ floor 😳
Originally posted by sonu-monu

karan karan karan allover 😍

am sure wahi will rock the JDJ floor 😳

Please become active on jdj forum n wahis AT dere :) 

'I am a non-dancer, but I can surely work hard to win hearts'

Last updated on: July 26, 2012 15:41 IST
Prev

Karan Wahi and Mohena

Next

Karan Wahi (Remix, Dill Mill Gayye, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge): I feel really lucky to have been approached and I am game for this competition. 

It's a mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness as the current line-up of celebrity contestants is equally good. They move well with some rigorous training over the weeks.

I am a non-dancer, but I can surely work hard to win hearts.

Image: Karan Wahi and Mohena

@aarathi thanks for the pic and article...he is looking soo good ...sighhh...best of luck to wahi boy for JDJ