Fan Fictions

D3: Virtual Shit nowadays!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gargicool

Groupbie

gargicool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nowadays, all of the fans have been mightily disappointed!! The main elements of D3, DIL, DOSTI, and DANCE have goone MISSING! Bcuz of that dukhi-aatma TAANI!! That bloody annoying creature!! [No offence to TAANI fans! I am just a frustrated and hurt SwaRon fan out here] I was actually holding up my stance and waiting for a promo which will clear out the mess and also give some screen-space to SwaRon, but 
Alas! I was wrong!! I was SO wrong!!AngryCryOuch I cudn't stand from making topic NOW!!

The CVs neva fail to disappoint us!!!
Ek toh Confession ke baad bhi nthing substancial was shown AT ALL!! Only phone-convos!! At one point I srslly felt like going and disconecting the phone lines in the area!! Not one Romantic date was shared by SwaRon, and their relationship has been going on for what? A month?? Whom are you kidding Cvs??

WHY ALWAYS SWARON???
I dun understand CVs, Taani ki baby-sitting se aapka dil nahi bharta jo abhi SwaRon ke beech, for the umpteenth time, MU paida kar rahe ho??Censored

I just now saw an IV on youtube of Sneha Kapoor, where she was clearing out the misconceptions of the fans of her NOT being in the Monsoon Special, bcuz of many reasons which the fans were guessing... Stern Smile

SRSLY GUYS, HOW MANY OF YOU ALL THINK, ^^ THIS IS FAN-MADE?
CVs apne-aapko bahaut smart samajhte hai na??? They think we viewers are 4 year fools to believe such nonsense!! Cvs, lemme tell you, you have absolutely NO RESPECT for ur viewers!!

I feel srsly bad for TanHa right now, their talent is wasted!! They are such fine actors, they should be given screen-space, and as they look good together, they should be put in one frame, only minus the MUs!! AngryDead

But we are tired of PLEADING, uh, scratch that, BEGGING to CVs to clear out the misunderstandings, but CVs pay no  heed to our requests!

Fine be it Cvs, I give up here!! D3 is dead to me!!! 
Bye guys, I QUIT Adios!! Stern Smile

P.S - NO OFFENCE WAS INTENDED TO TAANI'S FANS HERE [IF SHE HAS ANY, THAT IS]. 

Edited by gargicool - 22 July 2012 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzzz_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3: Virtual Shit nowadays!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top