Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Does dutta owe to malmaal morey ? (Page 2)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

Originally posted by Nakusha

hi guys
 hi nakusha as always a great post 

the character of the week is malmaal morey one of my fav cameo Smile
intial one month before the entry of dutta i watched the serial coz of morey & brilliant acting by pawan malhotra  he was very good ,very convincing.  the character was so believeable  because of him only.  

morey was creepy ,pycho ,flamboyant & a terror  .the popularity of the character can be judged from the fact that mumbai police complained against the character for negative potrayal of mumbai police again i agree with u he was a psycho there is no doubt about it. the way he said nakkusha ji i just wanted to beat him senseless myself. until i decided i can't take his character anymore. and stopped watching his scenes.

i personally feel the entry of dutta was spetacular coz it was against morey .he was powerful & felt nobody can stand against him .when dutta trashed him left & right .we were bowled over . if the same fight was against some ordinary goons it wouldn't have been that impactful .
true once again. beating 10 sadak chaap gunday wouldn't  have been as good. 
the scene between morey & dutta was never seen before in tv industry .it brought class of big screen on tv

do you feel too dutta owes to morey for his grand entry Smile

never thought of it like that b4, but come to think of it i suppose it's very true. it makes a big difference to the whole impact of beating up a cop that everyone thought who can stop moray doing whatever he wants, as no one dared. he did away with all that came in his way..

so yes take a bow mr moray u gave dutta a grand entrance.

thanks all for your lovely comments Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uwith.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hey naku
Oince again you come up with a unique topic n must say just like tahera me too never saw this angle of how dutta's entry was made grand beating morey.  Brilliant!! you n priya have some extraordinary ideas n angles cooking up all the time.. Have to agree that dutta was made to look like a hero bashing up a villain n saving the lady in distress just like the movies. Unusual  for a tv show really,  which suddenly catapulted the status of dutta/Mishal, took centrestage eversince.   

hi bharti
how r u ? was missing u in action LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uwith-bharti-.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi naku
nice post & morey made duttas entry one of its kind .1st in tv history Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Naku... Iam here now,  ok another pertinent question ... dutta oweing morey?
For starters,thanks to GEC.. who never fail to disappoint their hyped up audiences to the much advertised hero and  heroine entries  in serials... the entry of both Nakusha and Dutta left a mark on LTL1 viewers. So in my opinion with out wishing to negate and undermine  the presence of Pawan M,  I belief that Mishal/DUTTA the moment he stood upright on the side of the boat , with the camera on his eyes and than the rest of the features was  enough to spike my interest.. You see Iam a diehard Mishal R.fan..When he is on screen all else for me become actors and actresses  that bring out the best in his performance.  
Yes Dutta owes to Morey in this scenario,  for elevationg  him to the role of the knight in shining armour for young Nakusha ,the damsel in distress...and thus Dutta remains for her till the end of the tale.
loved the post ,thank you my friend ,much love xxhammie. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NakushaWarda..iridescence.stranger2rose

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hi naku
i agree with u ...dutta owes to malmaal for his grand entrySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Naku... Iam here now,  ok another pertinent question ... dutta oweing morey?
For starters,thanks to GEC.. who never fail to disappoint their hyped up audiences to the much advertised hero and  heroine entries  in serials... the entry of both Nakusha and Dutta left a mark on LTL1 viewers. So in my opinion with out wishing to negate and undermine  the presence of Pawan M,  I belief that Mishal/DUTTA the moment he stood upright on the side of the boat , with the camera on his eyes and than the rest of the features was  enough to spike my interest.. You see Iam a diehard Mishal R.fan..When he is on screen all else for me become actors and actresses  that bring out the best in his performance.  
Yes Dutta owes to Morey in this scenario,  for elevationg  him to the role of the knight in shining armour for young Nakusha ,the damsel in distress...and thus Dutta remains for her till the end of the tale.
loved the post ,thank you my friend ,much love xxhammie. 

hi hamlet
u always have a different perspectiveSmile
guys loved all ur comment thanks

Go to top