Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame: Mona

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame: Mona Singh

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jul 22, 2012, 05.49PM IST

Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame: Mona Singh
Mona Singh
Mona Singh who currently plays a housewife in Kya Hua Tera Vaada feels that playing jassi was a dream role.

We saw her in loose fitted clothes, braces and flicked hair, with thick framed glasses, few years back, so when we asked her, was it difficult to shed that image? She came with a pat reply. "Oh, not at all, the image of bespectacled Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame in this industry and made me what I am today. I would be more than happy if people still address me as Jassi. It was a dream role."

"Acting was something which I always wanted to do. I am following my dreams and when you pursue what you like, it's not any burden for you," says she.

We saw her last in 3 idiots, where she played Kareena Kapoor's expectant sister. So would we see her on big screen anytime, "If something interesting comes my way, I would love to do it. I'd love to play Mother India someday," she quips.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Jassi-gave-me-all-the-recognition-and-fame-Mona-Singh/articleshow/15093444.cms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always wished to see a sequel of JJKN... with Jassi and her Armaan Sir.. Kaash kabhi yeah ho !!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters