India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOL moments!!!

lovelylilly Senior Member
lovelylilly
lovelylilly

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
okie dis is just to cheer up forum members becoz i noe many are not happy wid pujali drama and arhi romance interruptionBig smile
Big smile
1.when arnav  laughs for the ist time becoz dere is besan all over khushi's face
2.when khushi do tat jethji wala act during payash sangeet and he laughs and adores her
3.when khushi sings MAUSAM hai suhana and washes clothes near poolside and arnav wat the expressions (lol u shd see his face den)Wink
4.when anjali teases khushi abt the bangles which arnav bought for her...and khushi wantedly says she didnt lyk it and allLOL
5.when nani n anjali realises arshi r made 4r each other n creepwa expressions denLOL (i love tat scene a lot...i want tat anjali bak asap)
6.when arnav got sprain in neck becoz he sleeps at poolside...and in the morning when anjali asks him...chottey kya hua hez lyk dee kal raat n he stops and den she notices khushi;s expressions and think sumthing else...lolROFL
7.when khushi didnt allow arnav to sleep whole night in GH...wen dey were sharing one bed
8.when kkgsr was going to commit suicide she gave arnav her fav stars n tld smjhlena hum b ek tara bangaye and all...and arnav's what the expressions...(godd seeing tat scene i cudn't stop laughing arnav expressions were superb)
9.nannav and nk bday convoLOL
and last but not the least
10.when asr forcibly made kkgsr cut the cake and she says hum apko apke bday k din itni  saari mithai khilaynge,AC bandh kardenge aur machhar chaap agarbatti jalaynge...lolROFL

p.s:do temme which one is ur fav scene from the above 10 n if dere r any other lol moments plz specifySmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ranisatv4hylagnaina-Reva-DieHard-KSGfanKasu4lyfeRandomGirlZarahatkearsh_spBarundeewani19caskerajooppieryrose

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
beautiful IPK moments!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I have alot of LOL moments..

1. Khushi eating a samosa and getting hiccups and arnav yelling Enough!!
2. Khushi changing Arnav's ringtone to Jalebi bai.
3. Arnav asking Khushi 'Khel rahi thi tum' 'Kiske saath' and she calls one of the  Prakash brothers.
4. Arnav scene with the little kid during the Shaitan Sundari sequence.
5. Khushi imitating Manorama Mami.
6. Arnav trying to wish Khushi happy birthday and she says ha ha kya? half puri  hahiye and all    arnav  khushi scenes where he tries to wish her.
7. Arnav saying 'Kya bolun ab'.
8. NK telling Arnav he is a zero (anda) when it comes to girls.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hylaaamnazuhaajooppieryrose

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
you made my day by remembering these old memoriesCool
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I have to sayy all these scenes that u mentioned are just funny and awesome i luv each and every arshi scene be it funny, cute, romantic, or sad they all are beautiful scenes!!! And for this i wuld say all of the above but most funniet one for me waz when they were sharing da bed and khushi didnt let him sleep all night!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top