-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hey congrats dearie! :D

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Sruthi! My amazing babe! We finally made it! Through this journey of IF, after about the couple of months I've known you we finally got ya making 1000 posts LOL Gosh, we've been so crazy and done the weirdest things! Whether its forcing you to listen to One Direction (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or going spazz because we have so much homework! OR seeing the number of scraps of posts we have Wink ...OR of course going totally insane because Kushal is single (for Nia not for us) ROFL I bet no one has any idea what I'm talking about right now apart from YOU! Because we're so cool like that! We've shared the craziest moments one could ever have! I swear if someone oversaw our conversations they'd think we should be in a mental hospital LOL 

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't met you! It almost seems as if we live in each other's houses we know each other so well ;) Without you, I would have no one to complain to homework about! Or express my *depression mode* to! You make my life what it is! Dude, I know right...I'm going so off topic Wink But you know that's just what I do...right? I know people would think I'm totally crazy for staying up until 1am talking to you but I would so rather stay up then miss out on talking to YOU! 

Okay...let's get on the topic again! You are a GOLDIE babe! LOL When I became a Dazzler you went all crazy but now that you've become a Goldie I'm double crazy! That's just us! CONGRATS BABE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Adenah.NiShalchasinghope

Adenah.NiShal Goldie
Adenah.NiShal
Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Congrats dear!!!! I just became a goldie too Dancing
chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

@Ash_Virman: Yes yes, that was you! LOL

Hehe..Thankyou Wink
dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Sruthi! My amazing babe! We finally made it! Through this journey of IF, after about the couple of months I've known you we finally got ya making 1000 postsLOLGosh, we've been so crazy and done the weirdest things! Whether its forcing you to listen to One Direction (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or going spazz because we have so much homework! OR seeing the number of scraps of posts we have Wink ...OR of course going totallyinsane because Kushal is single (for Nia not for us) ROFL I bet no one has any idea what I'm talking about right now apart from YOU! Because we're so cool like that! We've shared the craziest moments one could ever have! I swear if someone oversaw our conversations they'd think we should be in a mental hospital LOL

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't met you! It almost seems as if we live in each other's houses we know each other so well ;) Without you, I would have no one to complain to homework about! Or express my *depression mode* to! You make my life what it is! Dude, I know right...I'm going so off topicWinkBut you know that's just what I do...right? I know people would think I'm totally crazy for staying up until 1am talking to you but I would so rather stay up then miss out on talking to YOU!

Okay...let's get on the topic again! You are a GOLD
IE babe!LOLWhen I became a Dazzler you went all crazy but now that you've become a Goldie I'm double crazy! That's just us! CONGRATS BABE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

Gosh! I love you like hell for this!! Hug
Yes yes! I understood every word of yours babe! LOL
Thank youuu!! And I love you!!! <33
arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
oh my sis...
i missed out this post i guess...
congrats...hopefully i'll be one soon...
and i just realised the arushi in your post is me!! Embarrassed
and before i forget you guys helped me complete 677 posts!!
you know... our AT dhamaal!! LOL
J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
congratz Party
-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
A big didi-wala hug to you first of all..!!!!

Congo-Shongo Sruthi...!!!!!!!!!!Party
Yaay..!!!Sruthi became a Goldie..!Let's party in IF..!!!Party
You are one of the most sweetest person IF..!!!Smile
You mentioned me in your post also..!!!Another hug for you for that...

But Party time!Party time..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arohi16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index