munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Congratulations Shruti πŸ₯³

well done .. πŸ‘ keep posting .. you will be dazzling soon 😳
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sruthi! My amazing babe! We finally made it! Through this journey of IF, after about the couple of months I've known you we finally got ya making 1000 posts πŸ˜† Gosh, we've been so crazy and done the weirdest things! Whether its forcing you to listen to One Direction (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or going spazz because we have so much homework! OR seeing the number of scraps of posts we have πŸ˜‰ ...OR of course going totally insane because Kushal is single (for Nia not for us) 🀣 I bet no one has any idea what I'm talking about right now apart from YOU! Because we're so cool like that! We've shared the craziest moments one could ever have! I swear if someone oversaw our conversations they'd think we should be in a mental hospital πŸ˜† 

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't met you! It almost seems as if we live in each other's houses we know each other so well ;) Without you, I would have no one to complain to homework about! Or express my *depression mode* to! You make my life what it is! Dude, I know right...I'm going so off topic πŸ˜‰ But you know that's just what I do...right? I know people would think I'm totally crazy for staying up until 1am talking to you but I would so rather stay up then miss out on talking to YOU! 

Okay...let's get on the topic again! You are a GOLDIE babe! πŸ˜† When I became a Dazzler you went all crazy but now that you've become a Goldie I'm double crazy! That's just us! CONGRATS BABE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats dear!!!! I just became a goldie too 
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sruthi_Virmanli

@Ash_Virman: Yes yes, that was you! πŸ˜†

Hehe..Thankyou πŸ˜‰
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Sruthi! My amazing babe! We finally made it! Through this journey of IF, after about the couple of months I've known you we finally got ya making 1000 postsπŸ˜†Gosh, we've been so crazy and done the weirdest things! Whether its forcing you to listen to One Direction (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or going spazz because we have so much homework! OR seeing the number of scraps of posts we have πŸ˜‰ ...OR of course going totallyinsane because Kushal is single (for Nia not for us) 🀣 I bet no one has any idea what I'm talking about right now apart from YOU! Because we're so cool like that! We've shared the craziest moments one could ever have! I swear if someone oversaw our conversations they'd think we should be in a mental hospital πŸ˜†

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't met you! It almost seems as if we live in each other's houses we know each other so well ;) Without you, I would have no one to complain to homework about! Or express my *depression mode* to! You make my life what it is! Dude, I know right...I'm going so off topicπŸ˜‰But you know that's just what I do...right? I know people would think I'm totally crazy for staying up until 1am talking to you but I would so rather stay up then miss out on talking to YOU!

Okay...let's get on the topic again! You are a GOLD
IE babe!πŸ˜†When I became a Dazzler you went all crazy but now that you've become a Goldie I'm double crazy! That's just us! CONGRATS BABE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

Gosh! I love you like hell for this!! πŸ€—
Yes yes! I understood every word of yours babe! πŸ˜†
Thank youuu!! And I love you!!! <33
arohi16 thumbnail
oh my sis...
i missed out this post i guess...
congrats...hopefully i'll be one soon...
and i just realised the arushi in your post is me!! πŸ˜³
and before i forget you guys helped me complete 677 posts!!
you know... our AT dhamaal!! πŸ˜†