Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mysteries-Mericales- Aisa Desh Hai Mera

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hai guys

We all know we have whole India here in this forum.Each from different States, Cultures and  different Story's of our Lord. Each one will have its  own Identy  , mystery , secret .

Why  can't we share it here , this will help us all to know  even  more. Let me Start it with my  Home Town.

My H.T is Salem ( Tamil Nadu ) but i will write a few lines about  goddess  Meenakshi  since is my  FavoriteTongue  (  Sentiment guys Wink  )  U know ,Meenakshi is a form of Devi Parvathy . She  appeared from  a Yagya  with unusual  three breasts . As per her fat  the third one disappeared when see saw Shiv and got married to him.Some body from Madurai like vanadhi  will give u more about her.

Coming back to my H.T, there is a Hill station called Yercaud  and small village in yercaud called     Talai Solai  ,here is a small Shiva Temple located top of the hills .

Usually   Nandi  in  shiv  temples  will  be before shiv ji , here i saw a small  Nandi  facing  completely  opposite  side of  the  temple , there's  nothing  before  him , but  he is  looking  somewhere , where there is nothing .

The Pandit  of  temple  said  that  this  Nandi  is  facing  towards Tiruvanamalai ( T.N)
is one of the Pancha Bootha Sthalangal representing the fire element .

Yercaud  is  some  160 kms  away  from  tiruvanamali , then  why  is  Nandi  facing  that  direction ?

I  got  the  answer  from  him,  every  year  we  South  Indians   celebrate  Karthigai maha deepam , we  will  light  deepams  in  our  homes like  u North Indians  do  while  Deewali.
We  will  ligth  after  seeing  Mahadeepam  was  lighted  at  tiruvanamalai  in T V.

Well  the  amazing  news  is  that  the  light ( Joythi )  is  seen  here  in  yercaud . After seeing  that  joythi  they  r  lighting  here. I  can't  believe  it , how  can  it  be  seen  from  160 kms . But  its  true they  say . 

I got  there  to  see this  merical , but it  was  so  misty  i  couldn't  see  the  temple  itself  in yercaud. But  i am sure i  will get to see  that  soon  and  i  will  surly  post  the pic.

Of course  Where there  is  Shiva  there  be  a  Merical .

And personally Vanadhi thanks for ur help dear  and u can imagin na how far is salem from tiruvanamalai .                 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24mnx12flamingo_ariesvanadhiIndii.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips--Srushti-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing drHug

I never knew about this. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Lakshmi di do post the temples post  in 

i have also posted serveral temples inside Tamilnadu including Meenakshi ammam temple in the first page itself ...
chidambaram,rameshwaram,thiruvanamalai , thiruvanaikaval,Sathuragiri, Kanchi kamakshi,ekambareshwar, and also all pancha bhotha stalams there Tongue

that nandhi's story is really amazing LOL
Its is mentioned in vocal Nineika mukthi Thiruvanamalai---i.e one can attain salvation just by  thinking  about Thiruvanamalai swami...he is that much generous ,No wonder that Nandhi is clever to face that direction Wink

Edited by vanadhi - 23 July 2012 at 3:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrTargaryen-gal.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips-OtakuGirl-Debo

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

i have also posted serveral temples inside Tamilnadu including Meenakshi ammam temple in the first page itself ...
chidambaram,rameshwaram,thiruvanamalai , thiruvanaikaval,Sathuragiri, Kanchi kamakshi,ekambareshwar, and also all pancha bhotha stalams there Tongue

Its is mentioned in vocal Nineika mukthi Thiruvanamalai---i.e one can attain salvation just by  thinking  about Thiruvanamalai swami...he is that much generous ,No wonder that Nandhi is clever to face that direction Wink

Ya Vanadhi i thought that first. but i wanted to share the mystery so that we could get to know only about such things . i know very few will be there but mystery   will be more interesting na.
  when by any chance u visit 2 salem  na don't forget 2 inform me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips-

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Originally posted by vanadhi

Ya Vanadhi i thought that first. but i wanted to share the mystery so that we could get to know only about such things . i know very few will be there but mystery   will be more interesting na.
  when by any chance u visit 2 salem  na don't forget 2 inform me
Ya ur theme is nice 
i have never visited salem  .IF i visit there ,i will Thumbs Up.
Thanks for inviting Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrsukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for sharing this story di...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info I have been to yercaud but didnt know abt this temple and its story...its lovely place...In my next trip I'll try to visit This Shiva temple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index