Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 9)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

ayeshoo . thank god tu aa gayi .lol. varnaa is post ko battleground banna hi tha..afterall , maine apne dil ki baat jo kehedi. massacre toh hona hi tha. LOL
embarrassed smiley face emoticonU know what i have been a little busy at the Vivian AT on this forum with the girls.
I generally hate coming here because of all the negativity but when i do come i try to enter a freindly zone and i trust ur post, pocos, shrishti's along with Nishi

Yeah RK ki BBB lagane shuru hogayi hai and Makki or Mukku is being touted as being the victim.

None of these people have ever been on PKYEK forum to see how we take to all characters with a pinch of salt and give them a chance to bloom

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.SheDevil

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 181

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Is Vivian who is saving this show... He is practically carrying this show on his shoulders... Well done...Vivian...
 
ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

ayeshoo . thank god tu aa gayi .lol. varnaa is post ko battleground banna hi tha..afterall , maine apne dil ki baat jo kehedi. massacre toh hona hi tha. LOL
embarrassed smiley face emoticonU know what i have been a little busy at the Vivian AT on this forum with the girls.
I generally hate coming here because of all the negativity but when i do come i try to enter a freindly zone and i trust ur post, pocos, shrishti's along with Nishi

Yeah RK ki BBB lagane shuru hogayi hai and Makki or Mukku is being touted as being the victim.

None of these people have ever been on PKYEK forum to see how we take to all characters with a pinch of salt and give them a chance to bloom
exactly ayeshoo..we are so used to the broad mindedness and healthy discussions with comedies and light fun on characters in our pkyek forum that it shocks us seeing this. i dont like coming here either. LOL 
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

Is Vivian who is saving this show... He is practically carrying this show on his shoulders... Well done...Vivian...
 
ClapClap

agreed honey. WinkLOL
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 1630

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Hessa85

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.
 
where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
 

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?ConfusedLOL He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubbleLOL It is not called stalking?Ermm Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationshipLOL
 
of course its stalking, hes tracking her every move on camera, hes making statues of her. thats what stalkers do.  he wants to control her entire life.  Im a psychology graduate, but u dont need to be a psychology graduate to know his behaviour is not normal.
obviously she was going to file a complaint, as far as madhubala is concerned the guy just hit someone with a car and drove off.  and that to the victim was a friend.  what if hed knocked over a child?
mukhund behaviour is that of an average guy, but an average guy who still needs to develop in himself.  at the minute he cant even stand up for madhubala against his mum.
 
oh my god. rk is an artist! if something intrigues you you create your thoughts in the forms of writing or acting and painting or sculpting! that doesnt mean they are mad people or stalkers. i was intrigued and fascinated on Abhay-Piyas love and wrote about them and their imaginary diary entries EVERYDAY..but that doesnt mean i am stalkerish okay? i study psychology. btw. and no , he is not mad. he is obsessed intrugued and possessive about her. thats it. there are not even emotions involved yet. she is just a prey for detroying his kingdom for now..and rk is just someone who brings another woman altogether in Madhu for now. kaahaani toh sirf shuru hui hai.
but u writing stories is different to u following a real person with a camera, preparing to ruin their life.  he is thinking about her day and night, plotting his next move.  obsessing over a person in this way is in no way normal.  he is possessive abour her for because he already has decided he is going to write her future, she is property, not a person. You  are right, there are no emotions involved in his behaviour except cold and calculating mideed.   this is why its even more unnatural.
but this a part of the storyline, normal people do not develop a 'junoon' so easily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

 
but thats my point, u wouldnt do that so why would u be punished. u need to look at RK and his behaviour in its totality.  madhu wasnt 'poking in his business' for no reason.  RK deserved to be punished regardless of who else was offering money to whom..  i would like to see a hit and run driver punished.  i understand to RK she did something against him and its really hit ego so hes making her pay for it.  but to a normal person thats wrong.  instead of being genuinely sorry for knocking someone over, hes off to wreak more havoc.  im sure eventually he he will redeem himself,  but at this point, everything RK is doing is wrong.
Flirty Wink animated emoticon Both have their own reasons for doing what they did.

Both see the other as wrong. RK his shady we don't defend his actions but if U look at his from his point of view he has a silver spoon in his mouth and nobody there to scold him. We all need people to show us the right path and the moral of the story is being shown in the show. Yes he is taking revenge from Madhu but to him he feels she has wronged him by interferring and by placing him in jail. We all sow what we reap anyway. RK is paying and we have yet to see what sort of person he is.

Crazy animated emoticonMukku is a guy with no backbone so the only reason he did what he did was because Madhu was there to influence him otherwise he'd have taken the money from his Mothers insistance. After all he seems like a follower than a leader.

Bomb animated emoticonMadhu took this as a cause to do right but she made it personal in due time. In her place she was helping a guy unable to fight his battles but to RK this would be cast as a busy body because at the time she had nothing to do with the guy.

Besides RK is what makes this show good nowadys otherwise its bland and full of floods and most of it is by Madhu and her sister. Its depressing.


Edited by matwamango - 23 July 2012 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Hessa85


 
would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Did I say that?ConfusedLOL  I said that I would definitely punish a person who poked in between someone else's matter. Mukku's family was ready to accept 25 lacs.  It was Madhu who influenced Mukku to not accept it. RK did not say sorry but made up to his mistake , in a  wrong way though. madhu was unnecessarily getting involved even though she wasn't related to Mukku anyhow. She was right at her own place but according to RK she wasn't.Big smile 
 
but thats my point, u wouldnt do that so why would u be punished. u need to look at RK and his behaviour in its totality.  madhu wasnt 'poking in his business' for no reason.  RK deserved to be punished regardless of who else was offering money to whom..  i would like to see a hit and run driver punished.  i understand to RK she did something against him and its really hit ego so hes making her pay for it.  but to a normal person thats wrong.  instead of being genuinely sorry for knocking someone over, hes off to wreak more havoc.  im sure eventually he he will redeem himself,  but at this point, everything RK is doing is wrong.
do you realize that later madhu running for the case became more about running the case for RK's pride and attitude to be slapped instead of fighting for justice..her own mom saw it.Padmini even told her that I thought you were fighting for justice but now its not about justice anymore..its about another battle altogether going on between you two? why the sudden uncaring attitude towards her aim to the extent she forgot what she was fighting for? why the sudden rage and obssessiveness in rks part that nothing seems to matter anymore? why madhu only thought of their first meeting the entire day while cutting vegetables in the previous episodes? why does madhu become a rgaing lioness even after the case is solved and make it a point to be one even in her engagement just cause HE came? dont you see? the fire of feelings were there from the time they met...and now its going to grow. madhu later fought the case for slapping rks pride after meeting him for the reason she even forgot meeting mukund in the hospital? its nothing right or wrong..the junoon and passionate hate is being built only to turn into insane love later on. it makes sense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Sati

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Hessa85

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.
 
where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
 

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?ConfusedLOL He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubbleLOL It is not called stalking?Ermm Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationshipLOL
 
of course its stalking, hes tracking her every move on camera, hes making statues of her. thats what stalkers do.  he wants to control her entire life.  Im a psychology graduate, but u dont need to be a psychology graduate to know his behaviour is not normal.
obviously she was going to file a complaint, as far as madhubala is concerned the guy just hit someone with a car and drove off.  and that to the victim was a friend.  what if hed knocked over a child?
mukhund behaviour is that of an average guy, but an average guy who still needs to develop in himself.  at the minute he cant even stand up for madhubala against his mum.
 
oh my god. rk is an artist! if something intrigues you you create your thoughts in the forms of writing or acting and painting or sculpting! that doesnt mean they are mad people or stalkers. i was intrigued and fascinated on Abhay-Piyas love and wrote about them and their imaginary diary entries EVERYDAY..but that doesnt mean i am stalkerish okay? i study psychology. btw. and no , he is not mad. he is obsessed intrugued and possessive about her. thats it. there are not even emotions involved yet. she is just a prey for detroying his kingdom for now..and rk is just someone who brings another woman altogether in Madhu for now. kaahaani toh sirf shuru hui hai.
but u writing stories is different to u following a real person with a camera, preparing to ruin their life.  he is thinking about her day and night, plotting his next move.  obsessing over a person in this way is in no way normal.  he is possessive abour her for because he already has decided he is going to write her future, she is property, not a person. You  are right, there are no emotions involved in his behaviour except cold and calculating mideed.   this is why its even more unnatural.
but this a part of the storyline, normal people do not develop a 'junoon' so easily.
its not unnatural!!!!!!!!! she is a breath of fresh air to him for the good and the bad. she destroys his way of living in his life as things have always been on his fingertips but not person has smiled or even looked to see his heart. but madhu did.even through scolding him and feeling bad for getting him in jail..she thinks of him as a human..something even her sister and the rest of the world doesnt? how can it not be a shock for him? ever imagined his life? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index