Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 8)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Did I say that?ConfusedLOL  I said that I would definitely punish a person who poked in between someone else's matter. Mukku's family was ready to accept 25 lacs.  It was Madhu who influenced Mukku to not accept it. RK did not say sorry but made up to his mistake , in a  wrong way though. madhu was unnecessarily getting involved even though she wasn't related to Mukku anyhow. She was right at her own place but according to RK she wasn't.Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
do you know if he hit muku or not? just cause it was his car and he accepts the blame..does it prove that its him? we dont know ANYTHING. he and a stalker? if everyone treats you like a piece of commodity and one person just goes to you and scowls at you for being the PERSON you are..not a tag , mind you..how are you not supposed to be intrigued?!?! trishnaa  and people around rk only care about the status he brings with his image and he is used to it since birth..he is used to be not treated human..do you know how that feels when not one perosn repsects you as a human with blood running through your veins but one woman does and is NOT happy sending you to jail? trust me..no one , and not even you can be a saint living a life like that..what does Mukund do? an inspector criticises and humiliates a girl who saved his life and fighting the world for him though he is a stranger and he does not defend her even in a polite manner for once in the situation of her being a woman saving him..not once did he tell Pradhan that Madhu is to talk as she saved my life..he cannot save a woman's respect when she does so much..how on earth will he defend a woman he loves when she is going to get attacked? tell me that first .Oh and btw. people who qwere cruel..once upon a time cared too much.just so you know.The reason why he could convince Padmini with his act  is cause he knows the pain of broken relationships..how? we can obviously understand its from experience..and thats why RK says that everything is sold.."sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..he learned this long time ago..and thats why he plays ghames..but for the first time he saw someone real and that was Madhu..how can he not be intrigued? Its not like Madhu is not affected by rk either. 

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
do you know if he hit muku or not? just cause it was his car and he accepts the blame..does it prove that its him? we dont know ANYTHING. he and a stalker? if everyone treats you like a piece of commodity and one person just goes to you and scowls at you for being the PERSON you are..not a tag , mind you..how are you not supposed to be intrigued?!?! trishnaa  and people around rk only care about the status he brings with his image and he is used to it since birth..he is used to be not treated human..do you know how that feels when not one perosn repsects you as a human with blood running through your veins but one woman does and is NOT happy sending you to jail? trust me..no one , and not even you can be a saint living a life like that..what does Mukund do? an inspector criticises and humiliates a girl who saved his life and fighting the world for him though he is a stranger and he does not defend her even in a polite manner for once in the situation of her being a woman saving him..not once did he tell Pradhan that Madhu is to talk as she saved my life..he cannot save a woman's respect when she does so much..how on earth will he defend a woman he loves when she is going to get attacked? tell me that first .Oh and btw. people who qwere cruel..once upon a time cared too much.just so you know.The reason why he could convince Padmini with his act  is cause he knows the pain of broken relationships..how? we can obviously understand its from experience..and thats why RK says that everything is sold.."sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..he learned this long time ago..and thats why he plays ghames..but for the first time he saw someone real and that was Madhu..how can he not be intrigued? Its not like Madhu is not affected by rk either. 

Koyelia no one can beat you in writing essays ROFL But well saidLOL  

Edited by chakku_chudail - 23 July 2012 at 7:47am

readingworms.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?ConfusedLOL He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubbleLOL It is not called stalking?Ermm Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationshipLOL

of course its stalking, hes tracking her every move on camera, hes making statues of her. thats what stalkers do.  he wants to control her entire life.  Im a psychology graduate, but u dont need to be a psychology graduate to know his behaviour is not normal.
obviously she was going to file a complaint, as far as madhubala is concerned the guy just hit someone with a car and drove off.  and that to the victim was a friend.  what if hed knocked over a child?
mukhund behaviour is that of an average guy, but an average guy who still needs to develop in himself.  at the minute he cant even stand up for madhubala against his mum.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?ConfusedLOL He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubbleLOL It is not called stalking?Ermm Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationshipLOL

of course its stalking, hes tracking her every move on camera, hes making statues of her. thats what stalkers do.  he wants to control her entire life.  Im a psychology graduate, but u dont need to be a psychology graduate to know his behaviour is not normal.
obviously she was going to file a complaint, as far as madhubala is concerned the guy just hit someone with a car and drove off.  and that to the victim was a friend.  what if hed knocked over a child?
mukhund behaviour is that of an average guy, but an average guy who still needs to develop in himself.  at the minute he cant even stand up for madhubala against his mum.

oh my god. rk is an artist! if something intrigues you you create your thoughts in the forms of writing or acting and painting or sculpting! that doesnt mean they are mad people or stalkers. i was intrigued and fascinated on Abhay-Piyas love and wrote about them and their imaginary diary entries EVERYDAY..but that doesnt mean i am stalkerish okay? i study psychology. btw. and no , he is not mad. he is obsessed intrugued and possessive about her. thats it. there are not even emotions involved yet. she is just a prey for detroying his kingdom for now..and rk is just someone who brings another woman altogether in Madhu for now. kaahaani toh sirf shuru hui hai.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Both RK Is still in the transformation stage or as i'd like to call it the Chrysalis(Cocoon) stage where he will eventually turn into butterfly. his characterization is being developed and i like what i see anyway. Imagine what we get to see after the layers are uncovered. I prefer a gutsy guy who doesn't take BS from anyone. He takes charge and so far the show has given  ZERO in QUALITY apart from the initial BALRAJ scenes. RK brings LIFE to it. i wanna see more on this Duo than RK with Madhu or other side characters apart from Bittoji 
 Patience Of A SaintIn order to see this happen because this is a show and they want to milk it for every penny. So they give us bland characters so RK shines hence people picking up on all his bad traits which i deem as good traits. We all need spice right. 
Crying 1We don't want eye candy to be a cry baby but a guy of substance. I am glad he is shown with resilience and with full on attitude than just a wall paper. 
While RK is still smug and very arrogant but he has it all so SUPERSTARS are meant to be full of EGO. Most fake it and show some humility. As a character he is very COLOURFUL. LOUD! BRASH but Vivian's acting chops has always been there its just not been put to use because vampires are not meant to emote and he has improved over the years. Vivian is known for stealing the show thanks to his PKYEK days.

Couple 2Both actors share a good rapport off screen and will deliver the goods just bear with them until the show begins to pick up. Their chemistry isn't tangible either U have it or U don't and they have CHEMISTRY in bucket loads. 

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ayeshoo . thank god tu aa gayi .lol. varnaa is post ko battleground banna hi tha..afterall , maine apne dil ki baat jo kehedi. massacre toh hona hi tha. LOL
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Did I say that?ConfusedLOL  I said that I would definitely punish a person who poked in between someone else's matter. Mukku's family was ready to accept 25 lacs.  It was Madhu who influenced Mukku to not accept it. RK did not say sorry but made up to his mistake , in a  wrong way though. madhu was unnecessarily getting involved even though she wasn't related to Mukku anyhow. She was right at her own place but according to RK she wasn't.Big smile 

but thats my point, u wouldnt do that so why would u be punished. u need to look at RK and his behaviour in its totality.  madhu wasnt 'poking in his business' for no reason.  RK deserved to be punished regardless of who else was offering money to whom..  i would like to see a hit and run driver punished.  i understand to RK she did something against him and its really hit ego so hes making her pay for it.  but to a normal person thats wrong.  instead of being genuinely sorry for knocking someone over, hes off to wreak more havoc.  im sure eventually he he will redeem himself,  but at this point, everything RK is doing is wrong.

Edited by Hessa85 - 23 July 2012 at 7:57am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index