Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 7)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

What if he's a villain?Wink Can't we have a love story between a villain and a protagonist once? Can't we get to see something new? Moreover I would rather prefer RK as a villain than a sulking, self-deteriorating, rondu, spineless creatureTongue  Period!
chakku what im trying to say is no one is a villain..even cruel people once cared a bit too much!! "villains" have a heart..but if one treats your heart to be a piece of tool and makes you a commodity for the rest of your life..can you be a saint? i mean how har dis it to understand that for some people..i prefer him anyday more than spineless men without balls. agreed. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mobydick

Tongue
?? LOL
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

We just have seen the face of RK not the background story of him...
And saying he is negative who is not negative in this world, 
everyone one is...
But this is a show so I would just like to say to the people who think that RK is negative JUST WATCH THE SHOW AND THEN TELL AFTER SOMETIME...
true. Clap

AshleyAngelena

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

What if he's a villain?Wink Can't we have a love story between a villain and a protagonist once? Can't we get to see something new? Moreover I would rather prefer RK as a villain than a sulking, self-deteriorating, rondu, spineless creatureTongue  Period!
chakku what im trying to say is no one is a villain..even cruel people once cared a bit too much!! "villains" have a heart..but if one treats your heart to be a piece of tool and makes you a commodity for the rest of your life..can you be a saint? i mean how har dis it to understand that for some people..i prefer him anyday more than spineless men without balls. agreed. LOL

@Black -Tongue ROFL ROFL

See, we don't need to justify those people who do not know the meaning of being revengeful and being negative. RK never had hatred for MB for no reason. She pushed his buttons and now he is doing the same with a bit of tadka and in his own twisted way. Does that make him a villain? If Mb has her way of punishing people by sending them to jail, then even the one who has suffered has the right to take revenge from that person who has made him suffer for a strangerTongueLOL Don't we do the same and take revenge?Wink Are we too villains?LOL

Edited by chakku_chudail - 23 July 2012 at 7:28am

readingworms.

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Cant directly caterorized RK as negative, his characetr has multishade, V havent seen his family the way he interact with them the full story behind RK rude and arrogant behaviour V all know superstar RK but no body know Rishabh the real person within him bcos behind every actor or famous personality there is human being his personal identity which v dont know.                                                            

readingworms.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

@Black -Tongue ROFL ROFL

See, we don't need to justify those people who do not know the meaning of being revengeful and being negative. RK never had hatred for MB for no reason. She pushed his buttons and now he is doing the same with a bit of tadka and in his own twisted way. Does that make him a villain? If Mb has her way of punishing people by sending them to jail, then even the one who has suffered has the right to take revenge from that person who has made him suffer for a strangerTongueLOL Don't we do the same and take revenge?Wink Are we too villains?LOL

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Edited by Hessa85 - 23 July 2012 at 7:42am

S.Stephy

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?ConfusedLOL He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubbleLOL It is not called stalking?Ermm Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationshipLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Satireadingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index