Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 6)

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Well great post guys... Felt so good...
Rk and MD forever and ever...

ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Come on being human jealousy,pride,taking revenge,feeling insulted is common.If RK wont show this traits thn how can v call him human at 1st place.LOL whts problem wid ppl?Whn Abhay was expressionless & emotionless thn also they used 2 bash ki emotions nhi dikahta but now whn RK shows his anger,his humiliation thn too ppl bash him.RK is lke sun ray & whn this sun ray will pass through prism it will reflect all 7 colours of Rainbows.Its too deep.Usually ppl say white is colorless but only few ppl know white is made of 7 colors of rainbow.It is never colorless infact it is combination of all 7 colors.Same is the case wid RK.Right now ppl can only c his hatred,revenge trait but whn he will pass through MB's heart ppl will get 2 c his other traits too.

As 4 calling Muku makkhi.I dont care wht ppl think.I wnt 2 call him makkhi I'll.I evn call my fav RK-Leech,tharkey,sunkey & kameena thn nobody come & shout.Ppl here r over reacting abt Mukund.Nice post
exactly.  idc if people now restrict us to do name calling the way we do..ill do what i want and if they try to stop me or ban me form coming to this place ill leave before that anyhow. LOL i wish everyone understood how it is to be felt like to be treated as a tag forget a human being...cause you know like Urvi said , it takes a little hard work and compassion to understand complicated characters but it also takes a lot more in a person to see the good in them as well..not everyone is sadly capable of it. 

Courageous_LeoSheDevil

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

Well great post guys... Felt so good...
Rk and MD forever and ever...

ClapClapClap

LOLEmbarrassed
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Agree with you dear both the character has to be revealed yet fully, People do have to use their brain that in serial Negative charactor did'nt came in Montage holding lead actress...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree with you dear both the character has to be revealed yet fully, People do have to use their brain that in serial Negative charactor did'nt came in Montage holding lead actress...
exactly. LOL
mobydick Newbie
mobydick
mobydick

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Tongue

readingworms.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
What if he's a villain?Wink Can't we have a love story between a villain and a protagonist once? Can't we get to see something new? Moreover I would rather prefer RK as a villain than a sulking, self-deteriorating, rondu, spineless creatureTongue  Period!

Shiv_Satireadingworms.

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
We just have seen the face of RK not the background story of him...
And saying he is negative who is not negative in this world, 
everyone one is...
But this is a show so I would just like to say to the people who think that RK is negative JUST WATCH THE SHOW AND THEN TELL AFTER SOMETIME...

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index