Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 5)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by mymagic13

am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!
to people who r saying RK is negative probably coz we have seen only that side of RK,,
i have a feeling we ll be seeing the positive side of RK when madhubala sees that good side too,, which would make us also fall in love with him along with madhu!!

true meenu..but we should wait for it to unravel..this guy is lonely ad that hurts him..he knows how emotions are for the reason he can foll paddy and shamshoo..because he knows and believes in what he said the very first time we saw him - "sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..sab kuch except mb in his life..no wonder he is obsessed about her.

@ Red ...the same MB he's all set to ruin will evoke the human inside him perhaps ...and that's the fear which unsettles him the most ...somewhere down the line, he doesnt want to be human just like others ...he loves the life he's living at the moment but its MB who dares to snatch his dreamy life from him ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul--Sexy-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!
to people who r saying RK is negative probably coz we have seen only that side of RK,,
i have a feeling we ll be seeing the positive side of RK when madhubala sees that good side too,, which would make us also fall in love with him along with madhu!!

true meenu..but we should wait for it to unravel..this guy is lonely ad that hurts him..he knows how emotions are for the reason he can foll paddy and shamshoo..because he knows and believes in what he said the very first time we saw him - "sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..sab kuch except mb in his life..no wonder he is obsessed about her.

mb is different for him as his charms dint work on her,, it ll be his true self that mb is gonna fall in love passionately n in bollywood the people r with u only till they get something from u or else they ll be making statements against u in the media,,
so for RK it ll be difficult that a simple girl like mb challenged him,,
i am waiting for his family to enter n i heard his mom is a snob in the show,,

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul-Manonidz

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I've also seen a few people (i wnt take their name)taking offence coz we call mukund as makkhi.I cant understand their problem either.RK ko tharkey bolo toh no problem,makkhi ko kuch bolo toh they get all senti.Its better that we avoid them and concentrate on the show.Coz monday ko Madhu ba la Rk ki arms me girne wala hain.I like it...ahaan.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

[QUOTE=mymagic13]am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!

All in all Meenu, both MB and RK are incomplete without each other ...Only RK can see what is hidden in MB and same goes for MB ...only she can see a human inside RK unlike others who view him nothing more than a Filmy brand ...
exactly. how convenient of people to forget that he is not even considered human...forget negative. Ouch RishBaala do complete each other. in so many ways. 
[/QUOTE]
Some or the other way ...even both MB and RK are being used ...I mean ...See MB is being emotionally used at times...and RK is being professionally used by many    hmmm...they are connected in many ways actually ...and its just the same vacuum that binds them together every time they meet ...

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul--Sexy-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

mb is different for him as his charms dint work on her,, it ll be his true self that mb is gonna fall in love passionately n in bollywood the people r with u only till they get something from u or else they ll be making statements against u in the media,,
so for RK it ll be difficult that a simple girl like mb challenged him,,
i am waiting for his family to enter n i heard his mom is a snob in the show,,

hmmm ...MB for sure would be the first one to fall in love with the human RK...after all she is human unlike RK who doesnt feel anything at all ...and perhaps would heal his wounds in some way later...it would be interesting to see how makers will execute their complicated track ...

Edited by Manonids - 22 July 2012 at 11:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.sree.gattu-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mymagic13]am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!

All in all Meenu, both MB and RK are incomplete without each other ...Only RK can see what is hidden in MB and same goes for MB ...only she can see a human inside RK unlike others who view him nothing more than a Filmy brand ...
exactly. how convenient of people to forget that he is not even considered human...forget negative. Ouch RishBaala do complete each other. in so many ways. 
[/QUOTE]
Some or the other way ...even both MB and RK are being used ...I mean ...See MB is being emotionally used at times...and RK is being professionally used by many    hmmm...they are connected in many ways actually ...and its just the same vacuum that binds them together every time they meet ...
so true mahdu is emotionally used and rk is mechanically used all the time..no wonder they just see through each other whether they like it or not. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattu-Sexy-Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monami_50

I've also seen a few people (i wnt take their name)taking offence coz we call mukund as makkhi.I cant understand their problem either.RK ko tharkey bolo toh no problem,makkhi ko kuch bolo toh they get all senti.Its better that we avoid them and concentrate on the show.Coz monday ko Madhu ba la Rk ki arms me girne wala hain.I like it...ahaan.LOL

hahahaha yes true. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Come on being human jealousy,pride,taking revenge,feeling insulted is common.If RK wont show this traits thn how can v call him human at 1st place.LOL whts problem wid ppl?Whn Abhay was expressionless & emotionless thn also they used 2 bash ki emotions nhi dikahta but now whn RK shows his anger,his humiliation thn too ppl bash him.RK is lke sun ray & whn this sun ray will pass through prism it will reflect all 7 colours of Rainbows.Its too deep.Usually ppl say white is colorless but only few ppl know white is made of 7 colors of rainbow.It is never colorless infact it is combination of all 7 colors.Same is the case wid RK.Right now ppl can only c his hatred,revenge trait but whn he will pass through MB's heart ppl will get 2 c his other traits too.

As 4 calling Muku makkhi.I dont care wht ppl think.I wnt 2 call him makkhi I'll.I evn call my fav RK-Leech,tharkey,sunkey & kameena thn nobody come & shout.Ppl here r over reacting abt Mukund.Nice post

Edited by cuteshrishti - 22 July 2012 at 12:48pm

Shiv_Sati..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattuCourageous_Leoreadingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index